Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm surprised onigashima still above the sea i thought it's already reached the capital. or maybe tact was strong enough to push big mom that far.
kaido is dodging now, we're getting there.
it looks like big mom and kaido's attacks lost lethality all of a sudden. it sucks a bit but it also comes to show how mush the sn got stronger.
thank you zoro.

Except when he begged Vista for postponement :vistalaugh:
I mean Legend says that Roger and Rayleigh delayed their fight with WB pirates in 3rd day because Vista was starting to get serious
:myman:

People surely love to use Vista excuse to shit on Mihawk, but the dude is god damn impressive everytime he showed up...

I stand by my belief that:

1- WB commanders are STRONGER than your avarage Yonko commanders fellow... thus we see Marco 1 vs 2 for a decent period of time vs 2 calamities at once... In same manner, I put Vista high to be treated as YFM in other Yonko crews...

2- I heavily believe that Vista > Jozu (ESPECIALLY almost confirmed for me after Jozu lost an arm).... like if there was an equal competition before, now there is NO competition... Also, because I think top swordsman ca cut diamonds anyway... as it all depends on knowing the rythem

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Everyone be like: Kaido and Big Mom showed the most powerful attack in the history of one piece

Me: Redon just gave his own opinion(it's an opinion considering he added it should be top3 at least)

Unless it's directly stated in the manga, where it ranks in terms of destructive power is ambiguous :kayneshrug:
It may not be the strongest attack in One Piece, but it is by all indications the strongest attack the Yonkou can pull off.
  • Mama tells Kaido that they should launch a combination attack to destroy all the Supernova at once
    • Big Mom suggests to Kaidou that they attack together and finish all Supernovas in one blow.
    • This was an attack the Yonkou thought was strong enough to kill the Supernova at a go.
  • The Yonkou psych themselves up before performing the attack
    • Kaidou: "I hope your legs and hip are still good enough, old hag!!"

Big Mom: "Who do you think you are talking to, boy!!"
    • This is an attack that they psych themselves up before performing. Kaido asks Mam if she's still in shape to perform such a technique.
  • The attack is named Hakai meaning "Conquering the Sea"
    • Big Mom and Kaidou: "Hakai (覇海 Conquering the Sea)!!!"
    • Naming scheme:
      • Hakai: "Conquering the Sea"
      • Hakoku: "Conquering a Nation"
      • Ikkoku Sovereignty: "Nation's Might"
    • Based on the naming scheme: Hakai >> Hakoku >> Ikkoku Sovereignty.
      • Conquering the Sea >> Conquering a Nation >> Nation's Might

This is the attack Kaido and Mama deployed to take out all the Supernova in one strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.