Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I bad? Because of the transport allegedly or I couldn't defend myself properly or sanely?

TROLOLOLOL
If Midnight is town then he was used to save you last phase.

If what Rej is saying is true then you were transported ln (possibly to prevent any actions from going to you) and given that you were almost tied with Mid last phase i doubt Mafia or any scum would take you out tbh, leaving most likely only townies trying to use actions on you, we can assume from this that scum would gain the biggest reward from tping you, most likely to defend you.

No townie so far came out saying they TPed you btw.

Emil

Certified Memelord
In what way is a survivor who needs to tag a few different players before the end of the game "too creative" or "not mafia anymore?" There's nothing particularly unusual or out of the ordinary about that. Survivors are often given extra mechanics or conditions to make them more interested.

I'm insulted that you said this. It's a heavy insult to say that a host has gone too far with abilities and their game "isn't mafia anymore," and a survivor with a couple of extra abilities is no such thing.
oh this is surprising

maybe u havent seen that 3 fken players cant talk

2 players get commuted at night

2 townies self vote silence themself with their own abilities

and 2 indies with weird ass win cons

its a 25 player game not a 40 player super role madness

makes no sense to me

Emil

Certified Memelord
its ok to be creative, but i dont feel like im playing the actual game (yet)

there r too many wacky stuff thats being discussed rn its taking off the spirit of the actual game imo

and we dont know where to start from

If Midnight is town then he was used to save you last phase.

If what Rej is saying is true then you were transported ln (possibly to prevent any actions from going to you) and given that you were almost tied with Mid last phase i doubt Mafia or any scum would take you out tbh, leaving most likely only townies trying to use actions on you, we can assume from this that scum would gain the biggest reward from tping you, most likely to defend you.

No townie so far came out saying they TPed you btw.
Do you know how ridiculous my role sheet is? You have no idea.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i dont feel like much has been done at all even tho we have 85 pages

i wanna get this midnight/gambit stuff taken care off and go next, but at this point cant tell whose able to talk from whose faking it, and i dont wanna give the indies a free pass either

i do rly propose we lynch or pressure the inactives to talk b4 its too late

Emil

Certified Memelord
gambit killed gram, whose a universal town read. i dont need to hear anything else to lynch gambit

but why would tpein go for midnight over gambit then?

the kill on lind is whats confusing me a bit, i am not sure who did that and idk if town, mafia or SK

and we got a failed kill as well that we know nothing about

then we have cal who has something done to them last night which likely lead to them dying today

oh this is surprising

maybe u havent seen that 3 fken players cant talk

2 players get commuted at night

2 townies self vote silence themself with their own abilities

and 2 indies with weird ass win cons

its a 25 player game not a 40 player super role madness

makes no sense to me
If there really is so much as one post silencing mechanics, much less three, then you're right, that's a big problem.

@Flower Post silencing mechanics are terrible. It's not too late to remove them from the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.