Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
stop the cap, just because he got cocky and law took advantage of it doesn't mean he's weak its just law's DF and swordsmanship that op but physically vergo takes the dub any day.. my man can turn his bamboo sturdier than even steel....
Damn he is above Daz bones then
He is below law who got molested by the third commander level Doffy
Vergo is comparable to veterans
Don't overhype him

we can take a break from the roof here imo
luffy is wounded
zoro as well
kidd looks like it . I cant watch that much longer

with zeus
nami can finish ulti now and some fights at the bottom start wrapping up.

time for sanji , marco
to take on king queen.
jinbei vs who's who as well as franky sasaki.
You’re not living up to your name :lusalty:

Vergo lame and weak af tho.
Yeah I'm all about Bandana Piece now like you can tell now but where did the lame stuff come from? LAME? I remember you, you werent this salty :(

Vergo is the most talented fighter, you cant call him lame :cheers:

It takes skill to troll fight Sanji and beat him at his own game even if Sanji is a weak chump, I'll give ya that :) plus the other skills he showcased, a very all rounded perfect specimen :myman:

Yeah I'm all about Bandana Piece now like you can tell now but where did the lame stuff come from? LAME? I remember you, you werent this salty :(

It takes skill to troll fight Sanji and beat him at his own game even if Sanji is a weak chump, I'll give ya that :) plus the other skills he showcased, a very all rounded perfect specimen :myman:
↓↓↓↓↓↓
Ik, lol. Vergo is cool. I was just trolling.

Vergo shoulda had Who’s Whos Sabertooth Devil Fruit.
Post automatically merged:

No RavagerBlade

Status
Not open for further replies.