Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro coming out of the TS stronger than Luffy is confirmed at this point. Because Enma ain't such a huge power up, especially not defensive-wise. And keep in mind Zoro is performing that good next to FS internal destruction CoA Luffy.
I was against that idea until some time ago but at this point it's not an option that can be discarded, even if you are the biggest Luffy fan on the planet.

I guess Fuji really might have saved Doffy lol

I was against that idea until some time ago but at this point it's not an option that can be discarded, even if you are the biggest Luffy fan on the planet.

I guess Fuji really might have saved Doffy and not the contrary lol
Tbh Enma gave him a better haki control and more offensive power. But I think that his durability and stamina might be close to the one he had at Dressrosa.

I think Zoro is now fighting less after this chapter because of his injuries, that will give Kid, Law and Killer their chance to shine and be focused on. Later in the final phase it will be Luffy and Zoros time again.

@Ten Yaksha Blother
"Killer; where is strawhat…"
So Luffy is indeed running around doing his own thing while the others have to come up with a plan.
I said I was gonna wait for the panels and see the context. Both have arrived.

Luffy is a fucking moron.
He was running to fight Kaido. He logically did the bigger feat of distracting a Hybrid Kaido in comparison to sending Meme off the roof.

@Sentinel maybe I'm just wrong at calcing, but the calcer says:

28px = 42.1m (Height of Sunny's Mast)
103px = 155m (branch)
21px (background) = 155m (branch)
118px = 871m (Skull Eye Width)

If 28px = 42.1m and 103px = 155m, how can 118px be = 871m?

(1) 118/28 = 4,2 (Sunny's height fits 4 times into the skulls eye). That means 42.1x4,2 is = 176,8m.
(2) 118/103 = 1,14, which means 155x1,14 = 176,7m (which is consistent with (1) )

Calculating the Skull's eye width with 871m is odd, do you agree?

Putting the skull's eye width of 177m into perspective to the whole skull (without horns), the entire skull has a width of around 880m. Which makes sense, because you wouldn't be able to see ships as clearly in front of a 10km wide construct.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
By the way,

We can now safely put Meme and Kaido > Pica.

They have enough DC to deal with him.

:milaugh:
This is just further proof that defeating Pica in Dressrosa was a top tier feat.
:goyea:

@Topi Jerami: OJ Cinera's Pica wank was right all along.
:yodaswag:

Doffy asked him to be a subordinate :gokulaugh:
Nah. Doffy asked him to become his partner. Crocodile rejected him and told Doffy to request to become his (Crocodile's) subordinate.

First time, Kaido smashed Luffy's head with Thunder Bagua, so it doesn't matter if it was G4 or not, his head won't become more resistant.
Wasn't the first Thunder Bagua to his body?

Status
Not open for further replies.