Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yeah that attack has more aoe but not that much useful when fighting strong combatants
True that.

Actually. In the past, I wanked Heaven and Earth feat so I feel a bit ashamed.

Now after some time, I'm thinking what was the point of that attack besides Whitebeard flipping people 360.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
โ€Ž
Nah, that's just Oda's sexism. It's not that Mama is too strong, it's that Oda is far too chauvinistic to draw our protagonists beating up and bloodying a woman.
You might actually be on to something. If you think about it, all the times a woman has been banged up badly in the manga has been by other women. He couldn't even show the aftermath of the Perospero fight against the Mink ladies properly.

If we see Zoro still standing in chapter 1010 then his feat would be even more impressive. I doubt it but who knows
Post automatically merged:

Maybe awakening let's him manipulate Iron in blood lol
That would be hella busted

You might actually be on to something. If you think about it, all the times a woman has been banged up badly in the manga has been by other women. He couldn't even show the aftermath of the Perospero fight against the Mink ladies properly.
Well, Robin wouldn't agree with you.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
So what does everybody think of Hakai?
The strongest attack we've seen in the series, even top tiers would be severely wounded if it hit them. YC1+ characters (Luffy, Zoro, Marco, Beckman etc) are the weakest characters who can block/survive it.

Seth

โ€Ž
If we see Zoro still standing in chapter 1010 then his feat would be even more impressive. I doubt it but who knows

That would be hella busted
Standing alone would be impressive but I think it's more about how he moves after standing up.

If he goes back to fight as he did after Indra it will be impressive as fuck.

Standing alone would be impressive but I think it's more about how he moves after standing up.

If he goes back to fight as he did after Indra it will be impressive as fuck.
I mean, he was able to keep up with Killer's speed after taking the Hakai, that is quite impressive if you ask me

Or is Robin a man
After all the things I did thinking on her I would commit harakiri.

Nah, Zoro still hasn't yet completed his role in the Kaido fight. He still needs to:
  • Give Kaido a new scar or reopen Oden's own scar
  • Be recognised as the "monster samurai" of the likes of Kozuki Oden
  • Blacken Enma
  • Kill Kaido

Zoro used barrier COA to block Hakai. That's what you see here:

Nah, I don't think they'll betray each other:
  • Mama sees Kaido as her little brother
  • Mama has tried to save Kaido many times during this battle
    • While Kaido was dazed from Indra, she struck him down with Indra before he could go for the kill.
    • She warned Kaido not to try and tank Hiryuu Kaen
      • She followed up by sniping Zoro again with Indra afterwards
      • She chastised Kaido for underestimating Zoro
  • She's shown concern and worry for Kaido
    • She inquired on his condition after Luffy knocked him down with Kong Gatling
  • They have friendly banter
    • Kaido asked Mama if she was still in shape enough to perform Hakai.

It will be incredibly shitty of Kaido to try and betray Mama after all the assistance she's provided him, the genuine worry she's shown for him, and just how straightforward she's been in her dealings with him. If Kaido doesn't assist Mama, it's because he can't.
Oh, Kaido betraying Big Mom would definitely not be my default assumption. That's only the case if we see him makes comments in that regard.

Nah, Zoro still hasn't yet completed his role in the Kaido fight. He still needs to:
  • Give Kaido a new scar or reopen Oden's own scar
  • Be recognised as the "monster samurai" of the likes of Kozuki Oden
  • Blacken Enma
  • Kill Kaido

Zoro used barrier COA to block Hakai. That's what you see here:

Nah, I don't think they'll betray each other:
  • Mama sees Kaido as her little brother
  • Mama has tried to save Kaido many times during this battle
    • While Kaido was dazed from Indra, she struck him down with Indra before he could go for the kill.
    • She warned Kaido not to try and tank Hiryuu Kaen
      • She followed up by sniping Zoro again with Indra afterwards
      • She chastised Kaido for underestimating Zoro
  • She's shown concern and worry for Kaido
    • She inquired on his condition after Luffy knocked him down with Kong Gatling
  • They have friendly banter
    • Kaido asked Mama if she was still in shape enough to perform Hakai.

It will be incredibly shitty of Kaido to try and betray Mama after all the assistance she's provided him, the genuine worry she's shown for him, and just how straightforward she's been in her dealings with him. If Kaido doesn't assist Mama, it's because he can't.
Oda doesn't want his SHs to kill

Seth

โ€Ž
I mean, he was able to keep up with Killer's speed after taking the Hakai, that is quite impressive if you ask me
True that.

I hope 1010 Novas do their named attacks and tank some more and 1011 Kaido ends the act by defeating them temporarily and we move to the outside world.

We need a breath from this act.

Status
Not open for further replies.