Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ngl this rooftop fight is trash. No comsistency in powrr levels at all. Zoro shouldnt just be nearly killed by that attack, he should be blown all the way to east blue

At least dome piece has some tension

Equals as in it would be a tough fight? Yes. Equals as in either way? Probably not.
Zoro while he didn't master enma + tired + and damaged + he did what 2 persons would do in his place attacking Kaido and big mom and protecting the captain even Killer didn't do that but he managed to hold an island attack for 12 seconds lmao and this version of Zoro doesn't have a Single black blade let alone Three black blades no raw strength that Mihawk showed casually in MF nor Mihawk CoO + he didn't obtain nidai yet and we know he will obtain shodai afterwards :feelsokeman:

are you sure he won't surpass Roger and WB while Oda wanking him like that against 2 yonko in their strongest form using an island attack and big mom + Kaido are >>> Roger / WB

:pepecafe:

Stop being retarded. He didn't drop it he just shouted. He had wado in his mouth the next page
:lawsigh:...

he was shouting... ok with wado floating mid air in his mouth... when he should be focusing wado on Hakai....
with that logic, zoro was holding the attack with 2 swords since zoro was busy shouting..
its either that killer was a yonko level retard who zoro couldn't beat with 2 swords but now is able to block such attack with 2 swords , or you're just making shit up and its zoro getting overwhelmed and loses control.. over wado..

put a cap to this... its pointless and nonsensiscal .. anime will cover this aspect...

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Not me its @dontflame theory which he said about a year ago iirc
What theory are you talking about?

But isn´t it the same direction?
The shockwave with we see have the same horizonal way.
Also we see Law move Zoro away, it began to explosion after Zoro get moved away with mean Zoroo hold the impact of the attack long enough. At least how I understand the way of the attack.
The trajectory remained the same. When Zoro blocks it you can see a ring from the attack being launched and it already shows the same direction in which it later goes:

Just look at the 'ring' in the first image and you can see the attack was upwards since the beginning.
Yeah, this is a sensible interpretation. I was thinking that Zoro had already shifted the attack by then, but it's also possible the shockwaves generated from the impact of the block tilted Onigashima, and that's why the attack went upwards.

At any rate, it doesn't match the initial trajectory of the attack when it's launched by Kaido and Meme:

It's plausible that Oda just didn't want Onigashima to be destroyed and there's no deeper meaning to it.

Law just teleported everyone out of the attack, including Zoro, that's why all of them are on the same location on the next page
Luffy is not with them when next we see them though? Killer asks for Luffy's whereabouts:
Killer : Where is Mugiwara ?
I guess it's plausible Luffy just ran off to face Kaido after Law shambled him out of danger.

if they ran and Zoro remained there, he wouldn't be in the same place as them.
Oh, I wasn't disputing that Law eventually teleported him. That's what I thought happened when we see the explosion (Hakai overpowered Zoro's block and he's rescued before it erases him completely).

While Law teleporting everyone out of the way makes sense, it's strange that no one thanks Law or comments on his assistance. If they all owed Law their lives, I would expect someone to say something about it.

All we know is that Law used his ability. It's not clear who he used it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.