Chapter Discussion Zoro is the Toughest Strawhat and has the highest defense and Endurance of the Supernova.....Hakai feat Discussion

what time they are up straight away

luffy is immune to indra
he only took a borobreath

boro breath is weak af compared to haki

so what if he blocked it with his swords

if luffy tried to block it hed be dead

couldnt even handle a nameless club attack

all of these attacks dont come close to what big mom and kaido did
Let me explain it to you. You probably have a very poor reading comprehension.

Boron Breath >/= Indra.

Luffy was the only one who continued to fight and attack after receiving the attack, attacking Kaido in the final panel of the chapter. Luffy resisted the attack and this impressed Kaido himself, asking if Luffy was a counter.

When Big Mom landed the Indra attack on the other supernovae, none of them kept fighting and attacking, that's the difference

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Let me explain it to you. You probably have a very poor reading comprehension.

Boron Breath >/= Indra.

Luffy was the only one who continued to fight and attack after receiving the attack, attacking Kaido in the final panel of the chapter. Luffy resisted the attack and this impressed Kaido himself, asking if Luffy was a counter.

When Big Mom landed the Indra attack on the other supernovae, none of them kept fighting and attacking, that's the difference
Let me explain something to you pea brain

Luffy is in full haki clad g4 and he tanked a boro breath

Zoro was mid air unable to defend against Indra
Yet by the time luffy hit kaido with his gatling

He was up fine.

Zoro just took something a million miles ahead of boro breath
It's not even debatebale.

- So far superior combat reflexes to Luffy's (more appropriately total CoO + reflexes output despite Luffy's FS)
- No G4 nerf and Asura allegedly left
- AP so far on a different level
- Movement speed on point and combat speed extremely great nevertheless thanks to his slashes from the distance. Overall should most likely suffice to land attacks on someone like Hybrid Kaido.
Zoro has got poor reflexes, the worst of all the supernova. This has not changed. All he has got is attack power.

Headcannon does not change the fact that his feats are bad

That does not mean anything with his poor reflexes, mobility and agility.

This is why Sanji and fast fighters are a bad match up for Zoro. He cannot even hit kaido at all point blank range. Needing law for support 24/7 unlike the other supernova whi are quick and agile.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro has got poor reflexes, the worst of all the supernova. This has not changed. All he has got is attack power.

This is why Sanji and fast fighters are a bad match up for Zoro. He cannot even hit kaido at all point blank range. Needing law for support 24/7 unlike the other supernova whi are quick and agile.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy was busy taking on 2 yonko who were coming at him at the same time in rapid succession. This is different than slow poke Zoro.

Luffy also warned The supernova's including Zoro before kaido even launched the hakai attack, so don't spew BS.
Slow poke Zoro is the only one who was fast enough to react to Hakai.
Just like slow poke Zoro managed to react to Batman's arrow.
While FS user is unable to react despite seeing it. Zoro shits on Luffy. :yasu:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Luffy was busy taking on 2 yonko who were coming at him at the same time in rapid succession. This is different than slow poke Zoro.

Luffy also warned The supernova's including Zoro before kaido even launched the hakai attack, so don't spew BS.
He had all the time to see it coming through, just like Hakai. No bs is being spewed, well at least from my part only lol.

The detail people miss is that Zoro didn't get overwhelmed. Law teleported him away and then attack continued its path. We don't know for how long Zoro could hold it without Law intervening.
if he could hold it and subdue it that would mean Zoro > Kaido+BigMom
nobody is arguing that, the argument is that he was able to Block Kaido+Bigmom attack for a bit which shocked both Kaido and BigMom
Lets say the powerscales are:
Kaido 10000
BigMom 9000
the combined force of 19000
and Zoro blocked 19000 for few seconds, nobody should expect him to block it forever
lets say its WB there instead of Zoro, even if WB was 15000, he would still not be able to block it forever and the extra 4000 would damage him
I'm expecting nobody in OP verse to block that attack in its entirety
when Jinbe blocked Akainu attack, that was great feat eventhough he was being overwhelmed and got burned hands (Jinbei would be dead if the attack continued)
When Marco blocked Akainu while he was being overwhelmed, that was good feat for Marco
now imagine 2 Akainus full power attack and Zoro blocked it, why should anybody have doubt on it being anything but great feat...unless of course they are bent on downplaying Zoro :kriwhat:

Let me explain something to you pea brain
Luffy is in full haki clad g4 and he tanked a boro breath
Zoro was mid air unable to defend against Indra
Yet by the time luffy hit kaido with his gatling
He was up fine.
Zoro just took something a million miles ahead of boro breath
It's not even debatebale.
Bruh Zoloboy. Kaido even asked if Luffy was a counter, because this attack didn't work like Indra did in the other supernovae, they stayed out of the panel and only appeared again in the next chapter.
To deny that Luffy was portrayed as having a higher stamina than the rest is merely stupid.

Stupider than that is to argue as if Zoro had taken the hakai directly, ignoring that he had to be saved to not receive the attack completely and ignoring that he used the swords to block, which is different from an attack clean

I honestly was stupid to think that I could have any healthy discussions with horny wankers

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Bruh Zoloboy. Kaido even asked if Luffy was a counter, because this attack didn't work like Indra did in the other supernovae, they stayed out of the panel and only appeared again in the next chapter.
To deny that Luffy was portrayed as having a higher stamina than the rest is merely stupid.

Stupider than that is to argue as if Zoro had taken the hakai directly, ignoring that he had to be saved to not receive the attack completely and ignoring that he used the swords to block, which is different from an attack clean

I honestly was stupid to think that I could have any healthy discussions with horny wankers
Boro breath is trash and luffy was in full haki.

If anyone else but zoro stepped up all 5 would be dead.

Bro you in tears cause you actually thought zoro and sanji were equals and zoro wouldn't fight kaido.
You in the mud

if he's got poor reflexes, Who was it that was dodging Light Speed Paw attacks of Kuma in thriller bark without even having observation Haki ?:gonope:

Zoro easily has the highest defense among the Supernova, it's not even close. His defense is genuinely top-tier now.

This was potentially the strongest attack we've seen in the manga to date and Zoro was able to halt it. From a physics standpoint, he was temporarily matching the force of two powered-up Yonkou. Understand how ridiculous that is.

I see this more as a defensive feat than an endurance feat. Zoro didn't tank the full strength of the attack thanks to Law so we can't gauge how strong the portion of the attack he did tank was. I'd be inclined to give endurance to Luffy but their defensive stats are not close.

Zoro have the highest defense because he blocked with swords. Endurance wise, Luffy > Kidd >= Zoro > Killer > Law. Was Zoro blocking two Yonko's attack impressive even though it was just a second? Yes. Would Zoro have died if Law didn't teleport him out in time? Yes. The fact that Zoro is still standing and managed to cut Prometheus speaks a lot for his endurance. Whether you want to downplay Zoro's feats or not, it's still damn impressive.

The detail people miss is that Zoro didn't get overwhelmed. Law teleported him away and then attack continued its path. We don't know for how long Zoro could hold it without Law intervening.
Zoro didn't got overwhelmed? The moment the attack hits his swords Zoro started spitting blood.
Post automatically merged:

Law has not teleported Zoro out. He teleported himself. Zoro took the attack head-on and survived.
Lmao, no.