One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro > Luffy > Killer >> Sanji, cry
:gokulaugh:...april 1st is over...stop fooling yourself...Luffy > Zoro > Killer >=<Sani
Post automatically merged:

He's beyond Luffy where it can't be imagined. Luffy was weak and needed Snack, Katakuri for powering up to fight an Yonko whereas Zoro was already stronger than Luffy to fight Snack, Katakuri and hence he's facing two Yonkou making them shit their pants.
Ok...someone made alt account just to say this kind of nonsense...looks like they are still in april 1st mode....

@Akai

What's your point though?

My point is Killer gave up knowing he's a dead meat while Zoro blocked the strongest attack ever (never seen before -> Two Yonko combo attack) for a while.

Luffy went hell and high to damage Kaido and the best he could do is hurt him. While Zoro's single attack made two Yonkou's crap their pants, BM alerted Kaido as he was planning to tank it. The winner here is absolutely clear that, Zoro is stronger than Luffy. Added how Zoro managed to defend combined attack of two Yonko's, nothing done by Luffy is remotely closer to it.

Zoro >>>> Killer
Zoro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fonji (Fodder + Sanji)

@Akai

What's your point though?

My point is Killer gave up knowing he's a dead meat while Zoro blocked the strongest attack ever (never seen before -> Two Yonko combo attack) for a while.

Luffy went hell and high to damage Kaido and the best he could do is hurt him. While Zoro's single attack made two Yonkou's crap their pants, BM alerted Kaido as he was planning to tank it. The winner here is absolutely clear that, Zoro is stronger than Luffy. Added how Zoro managed to defend combined attack of two Yonko's, nothing done by Luffy is remotely closer to it.

Zoro >>>> Killer
Zoro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fonji (Fodder + Sanji)
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

:gokulaugh:...april 1st is over...stop fooling yourself...Luffy > Zoro > Killer >=<Sani
Post automatically merged:

Ok...someone made alt account just to say this kind of nonsense...looks like they are still in april 1st mode....
Lol, an alternate account?

What has Luffy done to put him above Zoro?

I'll educate with couple of instances:
Zoro made to crap two Yonko's.
Zoro blocked a combined attack of two Yonko.

What did Luffy do something remotely closer?

OMG What a chapter. All the build up since Punk Hazard was to get to this and Oda is delivering on this fight.

The way the fight is unfolding is amaizing. First we get that incredible moment with Zoro blocking the attack from 2 Yonko. What a feat I'm pretty sure no one expected anyone to pull of something like that.

Then after Luffy takes Kaido by himself so the others can get rid of Big Mom. Kaido is having to avoid attack so he is starting to take damage. Also loved the sequence of Kaidos attacks. And Luffy should be fucked up from ragnarok.

Then we get the other supernovas disarm Big Mom and send her of the island.

And the fights are only going to get better

There are 4 possibilities how Big Mom will be saved, i ordered them from the most likely to the least likely:

1. Kaido uses his clouds to catch her
  2. Perospero
  3. Kaido turns into a dragon and rushes to save her personally
  4. Big Mom Pirates finally made it through the waterfall and conveniently were there to catch BM

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
The Big Mom's part was funny and Kid thanking Zoro was also clean. I prefer Ocean Sovereignty to Conquest of the sea but it is acutally pretty decent. I was expecting way worse tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.