One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Shit LeZoro James Carries the team one again and carries in the biggest way possible.

Now lets talk about this feat for a second..although @Cinera has already wrote 1 Million Essays.

Here is my analysis on it

When Zoro blocked the attack..It temporarily completely halted the momentum of the slash as it is a travelling attack that travels for Kilometers just like it did for Dorry and Broggy

But when Zoro stops the attack we see this shockwave

Then this triggers the reaction out of Big Mom and Kaido saying "WHAT"

Then obviously Zoro holds the attack for several seconds..He has enough time to yell things out..give everyone times to escape etc..This all couldn't have happened in just one second.

But even if it is one second..For Zoro to even stop momentum of that attack temporarily..Zoro's defensive power must be 80 or 90% of the power of the attack.

Because think of it that way..if an object is moving with force of 500 pounds..an object that weighs 450 pounds would halt its momentum but an object weighing say 250 pounds would be pushed back without providing any resitance.

Another example of it would be me maximizing Bench at 225 pounds..I can do one rep..but I can easily completely 10 rep set of 195 pounds.

Now we even other exampes like Oden and Jinbei being sent completely sent flying by attacks much much much much weaker

Zoro not getting launched literally means he at least has EMPEROR LEVEL PHYSICAL STRENGTH AND DEFENSE because he halted momentum of 2 times emperor level attack

@Seraphoenix
@Cinera
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Shuyaku
@comrade
@Sentinel

LEZORO JAMES
KING OF FEATS
In the end we see Zoro spitting some blood. This means he reached his limit (only for now,but he will come back to fight the Yonko after a little break dont worry ) and sadly Prometeus could reform itself and go to save Mama. But i hope i am wrong and we say bye bye to Mama at least for a little.
Zoro spitting blood means he reached his limit lmao? Dude has fought through pools of blood don't be delusional

Zoro spitting blood means he reached his limit lmao? Dude has fought through pools of blood don't be delusional
Just for a moment,enough for Prometheus to save Big Mom. Otherwise Oda showing us that in that exact moment doesnt make any sense. By the way Zoro might also need Marco or Chopper or Hiyori to take care a little of him before coming back to the battlefield. We'll see.

No he didn't
He didn't move.
You see him looking forward screaming which means he's STILL behind zoro.
The attack overall blitzed everyone and would have most likely killed everyone had Zoro not managed to at least see it coming to block it.
Nope, luffy predicted the attack coming before anyone with future sight and by the time the attack was over everyone was asking where luffy was since law had to transport all of them out of there.

Luffy was the only person not next to law. which is why he was able to try and attack kaido to which kaido had to dodge

Nope, luffy predicted the attack coming before anyone with future sight and by the time the attack was over everyone was asking where luffy was since law had to transport all of them out of there.

Luffy was the only person not next to law. which is why he was able to try and attack kaido to which kaido had to dodge
Blitzed in the sense that it left them exposed, dodging it was most likely rendered possible thanks to the fundamental combined efforts of Zoro and Law. There's absolutely no proof Luffy would of managed to dodge it by himself other than looking counterintuitive as an argument given the intrinsic implications of the situation and in general Luffy's recent historical with dodging attacks.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta

Beheading Kaido or cutting Kaido into two, which one you are convinced?

Kaido irrespective of his form, dodging is way different than a shitting fellow Yonkou warning Kaido to dodge, which is greater?
If he is capable of cutting Kaido into two right now. Wouldn't that make him the strongest character in the verse????

Dodging an Enma sword attack in base or dodging a measly punch in his strongest form yet, which is greater???

Blitzed in the sense that it left them exposed, dodging it was most likely rendered possible thanks to the fundamental combined efforts of Zoro and Law. There's absolutely no proof Luffy would of managed to dodge it by himself other than looking counterintuitive as an argument given the intrinsic implications of the situation and in general Luffy's recent historical with dodging attacks.
Yes there is. Like I said, why was luffy the only one not with law when he transported everyone?
law did nothing to help luffy dodge it. Law transported everyone except luffy

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yes there is. Like I said, why was luffy the only one not with law when he transported everyone?
law did nothing to help luffy dodge it. Law transported everyone except luffy
No he didnt stop talking shit. When law teleports them luffy is screaming looking at zoro and he's looking forward
Which means he was still BEHIND zoro
Him going to kaido after law moved him is irrelevant.

I think the fact that we didn't see Big Mom fall into the Ocean right away means she's probably not going to. If she was it would've just happened.

The fact that we didn't even see the Ocean below only supports that notion. Big Mom just assumes the ocean is below. Which means he fall is going to be interrupted.

It could be land below, or it could be her crew. Or hell it could even be Shiki. But I don't think she's falling into the ocean. I don't think it makes sense for Oda to drag out her fall only to show it in the next chapter. If it were gonna happen, it would have just happened.

That said, the force from the Yonkou swing was actually pretty crazy. Man they're gonna have a field day with this in the anime.

Holy Shit LeZoro James Carries the team one again and carries in the biggest way possible.

Now lets talk about this feat for a second..although

Here is my analysis on it

When Zoro blocked the attack..It temporarily completely halted the momentum of the slash as it is a travelling attack that travels for Kilometers just like it did for Dorry and Broggy

But when Zoro stops the attack we see this shockwave

Then this triggers the reaction out of Big Mom and Kaido saying "WHAT"

Then obviously Zoro holds the attack for several seconds..He has enough time to yell things out..give everyone times to escape etc..This all couldn't have happened in just one second.

But even if it is one second..For Zoro to even stop momentum of that attack temporarily..Zoro's defensive power must be 80 or 90% of the power of the attack.

Because think of it that way..if an object is moving with force of 500 pounds..an object that weighs 450 pounds would halt its momentum but an object weighing say 250 pounds would be pushed back without providing any resitance.

Another example of it would be me maximizing Bench at 225 pounds..I can do one rep..but I can easily completely 10 rep set of 195 pounds.

Now we even other exampes like Oden and Jinbei being sent completely sent flying by attacks much much much much weaker

Zoro not getting launched literally means he at least has EMPEROR LEVEL PHYSICAL STRENGTH AND DEFENSE because he halted momentum of 2 times emperor level attack
It should be noted that Zoro's impact actually interrupted the Emperor's attack and effected the blast. Meaning the "explosion" would have been much larger had it not been interrupted.

Not to mention this is only the shockwave/air pressure from their swing. The force of the actual direct physical strike would be way higher than the blast they created.

Other small notes about this chapter:
Tama is definitely joining the Strawhats as an apprentice.
Orochi is definitely not dead yet.
Luffy & Zoro look down for the count.

I'm expecting everybody to gang up on Kaido next chapter. Luffy pulls out G4 and everybody lays into Kaido. It looks like they're winning for a while only for Kaido to reveal this isn't even his final form and shows us his Awakening. Which decimates the WorstGen.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I think the fact that we didn't see Big Mom fall into the Ocean right away means she's probably not going to. If she was it would've just happened.

The fact that we didn't even see the Ocean below only supports that notion. Big Mom just assumes the ocean is below. Which means he fall is going to be interrupted.

It could be land below, or it could be her crew. Or hell it could even be Shiki. But I don't think she's falling into the ocean. I don't think it makes sense for Oda to drag out her fall only to show it in the next chapter. If it were gonna happen, it would have just happened.

That said, the force from the Yonkou swing was actually pretty crazy. Man they're gonna have a field day with this in the anime.

It should be noted that Zoro's impact actually interrupted the Emperor's attack and effected the blast. Meaning the "explosion" would have been much larger had it not been interrupted.

Not to mention this is only the shockwave/air pressure from their swing. The force of the actual direct physical strike would be way higher than the blast they created.

Other small notes about this chapter:
Tama is definitely joining the Strawhats as an apprentice.
Orochi is definitely not dead yet.
Luffy & Zoro look down for the count.

I'm expecting everybody to gang up on Kaido next chapter. Luffy pulls out G4 and everybody lays into Kaido. It looks like they're winning for a while only for Kaido to reveal this isn't even his final form and shows us his Awakening. Which decimates the WorstGen.
Damn this man just broke down a hype moment and added more hype. Well played sir.

If he is capable of cutting Kaido into two right now. Wouldn't that make him the strongest character in the verse????

Dodging an Enma sword attack in base or dodging a measly punch in his strongest form yet, which is greater???
If he isn't capable of cutting Kaido then why did BM warn Kaido who was tanking every SN attack?

Enma sword is a poor argument from you, so you need to try something better. In the same perspective, your measly punch is because of DF followed by Hyogoro training which are external factors, doesn't this sound stupid?

Coming back, an attack which made two Yonkou's shit their pants is always greater than any attack launched on Kaido to date by other SN's. Can you prove me wrong in this?

Last edited:
H

humanbeing

It is amazing how Kid and Killer show much respect to Zoro and Luffy even if they don't say directly. like Killer saying that he amazed that Luffy considers BM and Kaido humans , him noticing Luffy is not there anymore or asking Zoro if he can still do it.
Kid complementing Zoro directly and thanking him and complenting Luffy for hurting Kaido with haki.
with the time Kid looks to me like not a bad of person. i am pretty sure Luffy will call them friends soon and get some hilarious reactions.

It is amazing how Kid and Killer show much respect to Zoro and Luffy even if they don't say directly. like Killer saying that he amazed that Luffy considers BM and Kaido humans , him noticing Luffy is not there anymore or asking Zoro if he can still do it.
Kid complementing Zoro directly and thanking him and complenting Luffy for hurting Kaido with haki.
with the time Kid looks to me like not a bad of person. i am pretty sure Luffy will call them friends soon and get some hilarious reactions.
No kid is still a pirate at the end of the day and they're after the samething the one piece. He always respect luffy since they first meet but since their goals are aligned they're always going to compete.

Status
Not open for further replies.