Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry everyone, I don't know what happened. I'm not lying about what my ability does. I should only have been able to role crush Lord Genome if he were a Horror. Maybe he was role crushed by someone else, and I mistakenly thought I had done it.

Anyway, I didn't try and role crush anyone tonight because I commuted TAC and myself instead. It's possible that one of us was attacked last night, and that's why the kill failed.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Sorry everyone, I don't know what happened. I'm not lying about what my ability does. I should only have been able to role crush Lord Genome if he were a Horror. Maybe he was role crushed by someone else, and I mistakenly thought I had done it.

Anyway, I didn't try and role crush anyone tonight because I commuted TAC and myself instead. It's possible that one of us was attacked last night, and that's why the kill failed.
:beckmoji:
why should we believe it

OIIOIIII OIIOIOII OOIOOOO OIIOOIIO OIIIOIOI OIIOOOII OIIOIOII OOIOOOOO OIIIIIOOI OIIOOOOI OIIOIIOO OIIOIIOO OOIOOOO OIIOOIIO OIIOIIII OIIIOOIO OOIOOOOO OIIIOIOO OIIOIOOO OIIOIOOI OIIIOOII OOIOOOO OIIIOOIO OIIOOIOI OIIIOOII OIIIOIOO OIIIOOIO OIIOIOOI OIIOOOII OIIIOIOO OIIOIOOI OIIOIIII OIIOIIIO

Broadcast Message:

@TheAncientCenturion @Robin @MangoSenpai @Udell @Random Asshole @Finalbeta @~UwU~ @Reborn

We got an extra day thanks to Robin! We can still win this if we manage to lynch Mango, the self admitted scum, before they can day kill us! Vote to end the day phase after voting off Mango!

@~UwU~ I know you can win with either. But is victory really satisfying if Mafia just gives it to you? Vote with us and earn your victory instead of getting Mango's scraps! Don't settle for their pity party conciliations! Take your victory with town!​

Broadcast Message:

@~UwU~ you can join us and fight for your victory. Isn't that more satisfying than letting Mango dab all over the game and simply letting you win? Why even bother playing mafia if you're just going to be given a victory.

A man like yourself wants the thrill of the hunt and the satisfaction of the kill. Help me kill Mango and town will be forever grateful. 2 Days to win isn't that bad either. We have the advantage if only 1 of them die here.

If it's another stalemate, Robin's going to be cucking them with his moves all night, they might not get another kill for several days at this rate. If you want the quickest and most enjoyable victory, it's with town.​

Status
Not open for further replies.