Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kept telling some of you idiots. Don't underestimate CoC users. "No Doffy is wEakEr tHaN cRacKeR."

Oda didn't introduce this power and have all of Marineford be shocked for something a random 3rd or 4th commander can have. EVERYONE who has CoC is either Top Tier or close to Top Tier in their prime.

H

humanbeing

Wait, what if Zoro didn't hit Kaido with Asura!
Maybe he jumped away from Zoro to avoid the attack & defeated Law who was annoying him with his Teleportation
Does Spoilers confirm Zoro managed to hit Kaido?
he did for sure Kaido saying that it will leave a scar can only understood that way.

and now Kaido is confirming that Luffy is powerful : "only the powerful can do it" he for sure was not mistaken as he saw Luffy along Roger , WB, Rocks , Oden and Shanks.
and now should clear for every one why Shanks could be stronger than Mihawks even if he is not better as a swordman.
Kaidou comfirmed Zoro being the strongest. Zoro used it like Kaidou. Adv CoC.

I

Indigo

People are complaining that Luffy is getting all the advanced forms of Haki... Well he isn't a physical phenom like Big Mom or Kaido... His fruit is pretty good but it isn't the best as well to be a top tier he always needed to have a far stronger Haki than the others.
It's true, and the other top tiers seem to have Ryou and this CoC adv, so only Future Sight is special for Luffy, and we have already seen how it's hard to use in battle and can be overwhelmed by speed, so it's not that broken tbh.

You're logic sucks
You're headcanon sucks
You're predictions suck

Like The Rock once said: YOU ABSOLUTELY SUCK... SO KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT... YOUR... MOUTH

Did i do it right @Ten Yaksha Blother @Titty Croissant

Status
Not open for further replies.