Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, what if CoC Imbued Attacks completely ignore DFs & Logias
That means even with Future Sight, you cannot dodge them

This explains how Zoro & Strongest Top Tiers don't need Future Sight to hit someone like Katakuri or Admirals
And this explains why WB failed to hit Aokiji at first (Because he was using just CoA & Aokiji dodged with Future Sight)
But when he attacked Akainu, he got really angry & most probably used CoC Attacks
Thats not how it works. Wb only tried to stab Aokiji with bisento. Wb literally surprised attack Akainu from behind. You cant dodge a gura quake point blank no matter what.

Old beard wasn't even the strongest man in marineford much less the verse.

"The true distance between us and that man seems rather small" Mihawk on WV

"I'm still just a human with a heart" WB on himself and old age.

Marineford showed that he wasn't the stongest, Primebeard was his peak.
Why wasn't Mihawk introduced as the WSM? Give me one sensible reason.

Also, MF WB was the strongest man in the world. Weaker than his prime but still the strongest. He wasn't the 'former world's strongest man' like Mihawk will be the 'former strongest swordsman' after Zoro beats him. WB was still the WSM when he was introduced. Why would you take that assumption that the title is talking about his prime self?

I think Mihawk is stronger than the Youkou, but not to the strength of a PK level.
Mihawk still can't be the current strongest due to the above reason.

So today is the day you wanna be exposed. Alright...

------------------
First you quoted me when I asked someone where did Zoro show Adv CoA. You then replied that's how he cut Kaido....

Then I asked do the Scabbards also have Adv CoA....since you know....they cut Kaido. Then you claimed they didn't open him up.

Going by everything you just stated. You said Adv CoA = Opening Kaido up.

However when I disprove you, you backtracked and stated It's CoC that opens Kaido up.

Then you proceeded to gaslight tf outta me when I called your bullshit:

About stuff I wasn''t even talking about....
:suresure::steef:

Can happen too but be honest, would love to see Mihawk,Shanks and co deity CoC power, would be really rare and godlike.

It is it bro, as example Kaido never mentionend anything about CoC punches, Luffy hit him multiple times, never said anything about CoC.
Luffy figure out how Kaido could defeat him in first battle, he use adv CoC, in same chapter Kaido who see multiple attacks of Zoro only state CoC when he see Ashura? Didn´t this simple confirmed it since Ashura a form had only the CoC aura?
Simple based on the spoiler Kaido hype Zoro to have CoC(adv CoC implied).
Kaidou implies Zoro to have CoC, but doesnt mean Asura had CoC from pretimeskip. Zoro had CoC only when displaying Asura against Kaidou, not the previous Asura version.

I mean from the spoiler Luffy state Kaidou can imbue his attacks with Asura, meaning Zoro had Asura from pre-timeskip but only learn to awaken his CoC now when facing Kaidou, and he can use CoC alongside Asura to finally damage Kaidou

So, they destroy Zoro and he gets some kind of depression and he goes down to fight King? Seems about right
You guys are pretty 1 track about this. We have no idea how the fight shifts in the coming chapters. What happens if/when:

- Pero interrupts Marco's defense against King/Queen?
- King flies to the roof?
- Onigashima finally lands?
- Zoro learns of his Shimotsuki/Ringo backstory?

There are multiple factors that could allow the idea of Zoro vs King.

Not to mention the pure fact that every F5 fight is a Strawhat encounter and Sanji/Yamato very likely will fight Calamities. Zoro is the one crew member who could fill in those matches perfectly. He got his feat against Kaido. Give him his 1v1 in a weakened state.

zoro is at his limit as of now, maybe he will contribute to below but he is in no shape to contribute more in rooftop logically

but anything can happen considering oda is the biggest zoro wanker
But it's fine for Luffy to recover from Ragnarok and continues.

Surpassing one's limit is a common shounen trope and is bound to happen with Zoro. He isn't going to be done when none of the other SHs beside him and Luffy have even started their fights.

Zoro will recover and come back like many have so so this arc, namely the scabbard, Luffy himself this chapter, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.