Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about this forum and what they thought about CoC but most people generally agreed that Zoro would display CoC at some point. Rayleigh having it and Katakuri, who is YC1, only made this speculation more grounded.

Wanting to be the strongest swordsman means reigning over all swordsmen in the world so Zoro having CoC was never really debated much on the internet from what I've seen :zorothink:
Zoro CoC was clear ... sure but
so as Ad.CoC

I'm kinda sad. I was hoping that Asura would be, like, the big finisher. And it sounds like Zoro doesn't have anything left after this. An amazing showing nonetheless, but like... I didn't wait 500 chapters or whatever without seeing Asura only for its comeback to be "a good attempt", yknow?
Zoro scarred Kaido and may even cut his head later after he is defeated by Luffy.
But believing Asura would be a finisher in a fight where Luffy has claimed over and over again that he would be the one to defeat Kaido is on you, on Luffys fight always bet on Luffy and no one else.

I have a feeling the Mihawk v Shanks thread shall be bumped soon enough. And sorrowfully out of cognitive bias in that the WSS title remains and remains solid too.
This man right here is saying that the titles are given by marines and not Oda, lol. ↓↓
Why is Old and sick WB still regarded as the WSM?

Because the marines haven't fully had a fight with him for years and are reminiscing of Primebeard.

If you think Old Beard was still the strongest you smoking crack.

By the way, I believe that there are max 20 chapters left for Onigashima. (it will fly right now, okay Oda takes a lot break but I think in 20 chapters we ll have and end to Onigashima arc)
We got already 5 chapters of full fight between Sn vs Yonko, we need a few chapter to finish all 1 vs 1 for strawhat : so 7 chapters + 1 for marco + for momo and yamato + maybe 2 chapters for Luffy vs Kaido (luffy used g4 best move against Kaido and was done) and Kid&Killer vs Mom and then 1 chapter over the capital where Zoro use again this but this time it will connect with Kaido and will cut kaido in 2.
It is no surprise that oda drop this panel so that fan can be prepare for what it comes next.

I think that this attack will achieve the blacken blade trait for Enma,

No it shows when I clarify I'm on about coc.

Wtf are you on about troll

You said ryou is normal haki

And hyou doesn't have acoa
For you

But luffy wanted to learn what hyou did

So he didn't have ryou

Does that mean he didn't have normal haki ?
And it took you that long to clarify. To the point you had to lie when I called you out on it. Hmmmm.....

No because Luffy didn't know how to extend his haki. Again the first thing Rayleigh showed to Luffy was Ryou.....Why tf would Rayleigh start with Adv CoA. Ryou is nothing special. It was stated to be haki twice. No where has it been shown to be advanced. Again you guys are making shit up.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
cause for years I said ... Shanks with CoC > Mihawk
and Mihawk boy said : I don't think CoC matter so I can't agree

but now ... they either are IGNORING their own words or claim Mihawk too now have Ad.CoC all the sudden

this is not fair ... this is just being ignorance ...

AT LEAST they should acknowledge the hype over Mihawk FOR NOW
Ahh I understand your pain. But I gotta disagree. The people that said Advanced CoC isn't real, were wrong as soon as CoO the "weakest" of the haki trio had an advanced form. If Admirals in Marineford hyped CoC, then it for sure has an advanced form. Would make sense why Ace couldn't hurt Whitebeard while he was sleeping.

Back to your point. If Shanks is at wtvr state/status of power/strength, it only makes sense for Mihawk to be better since he stands at the top. Now if you think Shanks is a hakiman and his sword isn't his primary weapon, then I gotta fully disagree with you.

But overall Shanks fanbase is like the Zoro fanbase. Every chapter Shanks is in is always a milestone. Mihawk fanbase is dwarfed by Shanks fans. Don't be upset by the vocal few. Few examples of epic Shanks to note are
  • Stopping the War
  • He appears the same chapter Im and the other Yonko appear
  • Bounty Chapter 957
  • Laughtale Chapter 967
  • Whitebeard and Shanks meetup
  • Gorosei meetup
Anytime he appears its earth shaking

Status
Not open for further replies.