Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Thing is Shanks has conquerors confirmed, while Mihawk doesn't.
Well Mihawk remains the WSS.
The argument that his MF showings weren't good enough is feeble since he was clearly most likely struck with PIS. His slash directed towards Shirohige palpably casual despite that should not of been the case.

And other characters ending up under the same doom... Kizaru failing to kill Luffy despite his goal, Mihawk too...

Mihawk also stating that he reputes Shanks not to constitute a real match to him, I don't get why it would be likely that Mihawk was mistaken that wise.

A non CoC user can beat a CoC user if the complexive power is good enough but since Shanks' CoC looks so powerful, at least potentially, I expect Mihawk to likely possess it too, unless his overall CoA and CoO and skill outputs are overall that good on top of speed and strenght complexively, that he can do without.

This man right here is saying that the titles are given by marines and not Oda, lol. ↓↓
Its more dumb to think old Wb can win any fight against any of the emperors and admirals. He's at Akainu's mercy their first fight. If not for him leaving Wb, he could have killed him. He's literally sick and it will affect him on his battle, and will create an opening to deal a fatal blow.

Which reminds me, wtf was Rayleigh doing not explaining this :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: He conveniently explained FS, but not penetration Haki or CoC usage.

Btw, this is NOT the first time Luffy has seen Kaido's "CoC" attacks, especially when he was at MF. Remember with Ryou, he said he'd "seen it before" too.

Luffy has seen all sorts of shit. He just doesn't understand it. Which again, Rayleigh should have explained it to him.
Rayleigh said he was teaching basics, not carrying him to OP. That's where WB failed

The theory which has been around for years is probably gonna be true

Mihawk: master in observation

Shanks: master in conquerers

Mihawk doesn’t even need conquerers I don’t know why people want him to have it now we know you can use conquerers in your attacks

from Redon in ArlongPark Forums
- Zoro tells Law that the attack he is going to launch on Kaidou is the best he can do, and that if it doesn't work, he leaves the rest to him.
- Zoro intersperses some dialogue with Kaidou while using the Asura attack and then attacks him.
- Kaidou : "It can't be ... Do you also have 'dynasty features'? This is going to leave a scar on me."
- Kaidou attacks Zoro and Law : "Enough is enough. Raimei Hakke !!"
yutoryu: Asura , ... , ..... death
Zoro's ultimate Ashura technique, this gonna look so beastly :steef:

Damn this chapter is so hype, but the timing is so confusing :choppawhat:

Zoro saying that this is the best he can do, his final attempt, and if it doesn't work he will leave it to the others
Big moment CoC reveal
Injuring Kaido and making him say that it's going to leave a scar ?

It feels like Zoro's checking all the marks, but why is this all happening before all the fights bellow started ?

Does Oda really need to have Luffy 1 vs 1 Kaido while the others are fighting bellow ? :lusalty:

I need to process this. Crazy awesome chapter that feels oddly placed for some reason.

What matters most tho is that Zoro's a beast :finally:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro's ultimate Ashura technique, this gonna look so beastly :steef:

Damn this chapter is so hype, but the timing is so confusing :choppawhat:

Zoro saying that this is the best he can do, his final attempt, and if it doesn't work he will leave it to the others
Big moment CoC reveal
Injuring Kaido and making him say that it's going to leave a scar ?

It feels like Zoro's checking all the marks, but why is this all happening before all the fights bellow started ?

Does Oda really need to have Luffy 1 vs 1 Kaido while the others are fighting bellow ? :lusalty:

I need to process this. Crazy awesome chapter that feels oddly placed for some reason.

What matters most tho is that Zoro's a beast :finally:
So cute.

to me tho
its like waiting for the inevitable
just like this coc reveal for zoro.
yall can wait for him to show it . I dont mind waiting years to give folks their L.

its an ability common for those who make names for themselves
4 world titles currently
mihawk is one of them
the math seems very simple to me.

ps mihawk is still >> current zoro for those who didnt realize that yet
so much for the "mihawk == vista ? " trolls.

this chapter is so crazy when you realize people were laughing cause zoro was tag teaming apoo.
shows the difference when characters are serious versus when they give fuck all.
:milaugh:
bruh you don't need to convince me. I think he probably has it. I was just explaining why you can use this to hype Shanks but leave Mihawk out of it, based on him not having shown it.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Now that CoC ability is unlocked, there are many people Oda can retcon in the future like he wants..like Doflamingo (if is an active player in the future), Katakuri, and more importantly Kidd.....

Btb how many conquerors Roger had? 3?
I more probably don't expect too many conquerors to show up since CoC was canonically portrayed as a natural birth quirk. It would somewhat shred the nature CoC is supposed to entail if CoC users spammed too randomly, it would look too much of a coincidence to see all these CoC users attached together. But a few, yeah, it seems more reasonable.

He's at Akainu's mercy their first fight. If not for him leaving Wb, he could have killed him. He's literally sick and it will affect him on his battle, and will create an opening to deal a fatal blow.
I'm not even gonna argue against this. Have done this at least 25 times I think. Okay bro, you're right. 'He's at Akainu's mercy at their first fight' lol

Status
Not open for further replies.