Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i prefer to let loudmouths like you find that for yourselves,in the meantime you will keep embarassing yourself:myman:
Post automatically merged:

:josad:
Haha suit yourself. Can you quote me the spoiler and show me on what way my statement About 'Zoro's best technique ashura did not work' is wrong? Or do you said the spoiler is fake?
I am more hyped by haoshoku imbued attack that only powerful can do.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
And I am also tired of you anti Luffy / Zoro faction who always downplayed Luffy, said Luffy Condom, and said Zoro is stronger than Luffy by a Mile. Don't you look ridiculous? You lot need to get a hobby
It is just one poster that calls him condom and most of the people here banter with each other. It is really not that deep fam. Chill and enjoy Luffy's fat W from the latest summary bro :cheers:

Luffy's protagonism is the same level as Natsu from fairy tail.

luffy being brutalized and always raised to beat Kaido, his recovery is better than the awakened Zoans, and he gets up getting stronger, SSJ style.
Luffy has taken more beatdowns in his life than all his opponents put together and that's before he even recruited Zoro, he lives the rough boxer life.

S

Shelby

king is portrayed to be close in strength to queen and queen was already shown to be terrified of zoro

i always had zoro above king and queen after that chapter of zoro cutting queen's gun and queen screaming and doing nothing about it

that was a disrespectful scene

Status
Not open for further replies.