Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing indicates that Zoro can use Asura unless he is severely wounded.... If Asura can't get the job done, then what does he have when he's at 100 percent health that can? Are you saying Asura isn't his strongest attack?
Post automatically merged:

I already addressed this in another post....

Cap. Ashura is not some kinda of devil fruit ability. It's him projecting his will as stated by kaku. Nothing indicates he has to be damaged to use it

H

humanbeing

Kaido leaped into air ,rotated his bat for a while , charged it with CoC haki and attacks a lying Luffy from above with his two arms , in his strongest form and with is all of his power. Luffy took that heads on and still extremely fine. Kaido's spirit is gonna be shaken

Last edited by a moderator:
Again that talk with Boundman being Top Tier already back in Dressrosa ?

If it was it would have beaten Doflamingo comfortably before the time limit and wouldn't have been foiled by Cracker's defense.
u see the ppl who believe boundman is top tier also believe Dofla is top tier. its basically roundabout way of wanking Dofla

Tldr; they are circuses so ignore them:cheers:

Except the fact that everytime he's used it was after taking massive damage?
Still cap. In the entirety of this story he has only used it 3 tines. This latest chapter being his third time.

Let me use your silly point back at you. I guess the same applies to kaido using thunder bagua since we only see him use it when he has sustained some form of damage no matter how miniscule.

Still cap. In the entirety of this story he has only used it 3 tines. This latest chapter being his third time.

Let me use your silly point back at you. I guess the same applies to kaido using thunder bagua since we only see him use it when he has sustained some form of damage no matter how miniscule.
Definitely not the same. Kuma was going to kill Luffy, and Asura was nowhere to be found. Oars was demolishing the Straw Hats and Asura was nowhere to be found. You saying Zoro intentionally held back his strongest attack during these life or death situations?

Status
Not open for further replies.