Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Oh, one more thing I want to say:

I'm almost certain the modkill on @~UwU~ was unwarranted, and it may also have been what truly enabled the town to win, which is all the worse. I'm not familiar with the flavor for this game, so maybe I'm wrong, but I hope those of you who know the flavor will examine this.
UwU getting modkilled and Reborn not self voting was the critical turning point. If things hadn't transpired like that, the game would have ended sooner with a mafia victory.

We all thought mafia would win. Town winning was a very surprising turn of events, really.

Well, it was a matter of one correct night action which was yours. Ngl I was about to hand Mafia the victory, but your action gave Town the slight chance they had left to win. Then the modkill on UwU happened which was an unfortunate thing and Mafia was pretty much done for.
I haven't read the mafia roles. Which abilities did they have to deal with my commuting?

Were those abilities limited use?
The controlling no, but the superkill was a 1-shot.
Your role had a hidden drawback btw. Had you rolecrushed a Townie marked as a Horror, this would have become a permanent crush.

I feel like Mafia should have killed you much sooner, but they thought they could frame you which led to you surviving this long.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Can I get added to the mafia chat @Flower ?

I would have been more mad about the mod kill if I actually cared about the game.

The role I was handed had nothing to do but sit there and wait for the game to play out.

I basically tagged out on Day 2 and stopped paying attention. Lol I didn't even vote a single time.
The only way you could have gotten any active abilities, was if you were hit by them. Since you were a hider and hid behind a player, you couldn't quite absorb many abilities, if any at all.

Still for a neutral role, you played pretty neutral lol.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
They had a controlling ability and they could have just superkilled you. But they decided to go for Marimo instead of you with their day superkill shot.
Because no one would think that a commuting ability can happen every night which gets priority over all normal actions.

Even I was under the impression that Robin should not be able to commute every night.

And, that SK was earned by me after I performed three successful kill and just one shot.

That controlling ability was of no use when that role got nerfed to just troll and can't respond at all time. Gambit got outed as mafia simply because of that passive. And then once he was mod killed we didn't get to use nat role or that ability.

And, self voting was not something anyone could think of because host doesn't count it always.

The controlling no, but the superkill was a 1-shot.
Your role had a hidden drawback btw. Had you rolecrushed a Townie marked as a Horror, this would have become a permanent crush.

I feel like Mafia should have killed you much sooner, but they thought they could frame you which led to you surviving this long.
I would have to see all the roles laid out to really say for sure, but I think there may be a valid complaint that my role was too difficult for them to deal with, especially considering I had a defensive passive on top of my commute.

I think it should have been as simple as roleblocking me to prevent me from commuting.

Because no one would think that a commuting ability can happen every night which gets priority over all normal actions.

Even I was under the impression that Robin should not be able to commute every night.
This is another good point. Commuters can usually only commute themselves, and they usually have some kind of weakness like not being able to commute two nights in a row, or their commute having limited uses. At the very least, this means it was difficult for mafia to anticipate my ability defying those norms and being so strong.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I would have to see all the roles laid out to really say for sure, but I think there may be a valid complaint that my role was too difficult for them to deal with, especially considering I had a defensive passive on top of my commute.

I think it should have been as simple as roleblocking me to prevent me from commuting.
You had a defensive passive too?

We didn't even have a role block.

We had only one shot super block lol
This is another good point. Commuters can usually only commute themselves, and they usually have some kind of weakness like not being able to commute two nights in a row, or their commute having limited uses. At the very least, this means it was difficult for mafia to anticipate my ability defying those norms and being so strong.

I predicted that you either have limited shots or one cycle cool down..

And, based on your claims I was under the impression that you can only commute on even nights.

I role crushed you two nights before but I think it failed because of your defensive passive. No wonder my kill last night failed on you because you were able to commute.

And, based on your claims I was under the impression that you can only commute on even nights.

I role crushed you two nights before but I think it failed because of your defensive passive. No wonder my kill last night failed on you because you were able to commute.
I would certainly like to know what happened to your role crush.

The rolecrush failed both nights.

Because you were commuted along with TAC. I process the commuting before anything else which is also what I told the Mafia team when they asked.
That was probably a mistake. I don't even give commutes priority over roleblocks, much less role crushes.

There may have been some mistakes along the way, but all in all, it was a fun and successful game. Thank you for hosting it. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.