Status
Not open for further replies.
I had suspected Light hard early game, he wasn't natural and too frantic in his responses, my insight can be pretty good sometimes. Things escalated but catching Reborn that early makes me proud.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
END OF A NIGHTMARE

Because everyone is voting Reborn and Robin can continue protecting himself and TAC we‘re ending this game right here as there is no way Mafia can still win this.

@Reborn [Knight] has been endgamed.

With that

TOWN has won the game!

MVP: @TheAncientCenturion .

Thanks for playing, everyone!

@Reborn @Finalbeta @TheAncientCenturion @Robin @Udell @Light D Lamperouge @Sallucion @Fujishiro @Grammaton @RippedCal @JordyTheSloth @Sors Bandeam @Emperor Joelinton @Juliet @Lindltaylor @Natalija @Lord Genome @solis @Random Asshole @Go D. Usopp ™ @T-Pein™ @Jew D. Boy @MangoSenpai @~UwU~ @Marimo_420 @Gambit @Rej @Midnight Delight .
That's pretty fast. If Robin was neutral party then don't you think I only need to take out beta to gain parity with town to win this? I did have Lynch dodge.

Well I tried.

A bit disappointed with how nerfed mafia was.

And, then mango made few mistakes and me not being active didn't work well for us.

Good game Robin and tac. You guys played well.

Sorry mafia didn't make it through to win this.

Thank you for the game

That's pretty fast. If Robin was neutral party then don't you think I only need to take out beta to gain parity with town to win this? I did have Lynch dodge.

Well I tried.

A bit disappointed with how nerfed mafia was.

And, then mango made few mistakes and me not being active didn't work well for us.

Good game Robin and tac. You guys played well.

Sorry mafia didn't make it through to win this.

Thank you for the game
Robin was Town lmfao. And there is no way you could have nightkilled him or TAC. So yeah, we decided to end this.

@Finalbeta : I‘m actually impressed. You had almost the whole scum team figured out early and had spot on night actions. Your barrier on Natalija prevented Mafia from controlling her and getting an additional kill, too. Your sus on TAC was a bit weird, but it‘s understandable given he lied about your ability.

Reborn

Yes, the commuting has unlimited usage and can be used every night.
Thats too op

It was nice to play with mafia team.

Congratulations to town

It seems odds were against mafia from the beginning.

Well going against 19 with nerfed mafia roles wasn't easy.

Reaching to this stage is itself a hude deal for my team and I am proud of them.

Infact we would have win this if it wasn't for few mistakes that happened in past few days.

But I guess it's part of the game.

Thats too op

It was nice to play with mafia team.

Congratulations to town

It seems odds were against mafia from the beginning.

Well going against 19 with nerfed mafia roles wasn't easy.

Reaching to this stage is itself a hude deal for my team and I am proud of them.

Infact we would have win this if it wasn't for few mistakes that happened in past few days.

But I guess it's part of the game.
It‘s only strong because of how the game went, though.

Funny thing is you could have easily won, despite this by simply activating your lynch dodge last day phase, self voting and voting to end the day, saving Udell in the process. Then you kill Beta and done.

But well, the last days aside you actually nailed the actions. Caused 2 massacres, even.

@Finalbeta : I‘m actually impressed. You had almost the whole scum team figured out early and had spot on night actions. Your barrier on Natalija prevented Mafia from controlling her and getting an additional kill, too. Your sus on TAC was a bit weird, but it‘s understandable given he lied about your ability.
Thanks.

Well I started seriously figuring that Light was more probably not town than not when I called him out for his over the top replies and that occurred during D1, I said something like "I never saw Light so agitated in my whole mafia games experience" so that made me feel peculiarly wary about him. At least...

Things escalated a lot since then and TAC didn't behave enough townish in my opinion. Distancing occurred a lot in this game so he attempting to convince me of his allegiance only with that wasn't working properly.

If not I figured Reborn was most likely not town using my intellectual capabilities, despite my knowledge of this game is not superlative.

I just posted that meme because I had accomplished the most demanding job of this game in a superb way but still displayed doubts regarding Mango.

@TheAncientCenturion I don‘t need to say much...you were simply amazing these last few days. Udell was the right call and you figured out most things. It‘s unfortunate that you rolled the role you had because quite frankly I doubt Town would have ever lost so many members had you been able to post normally. Dragomir, Kvothe and me all unanimously agreed to give you the MVP of the game. Congrats!

Just a few thoughts...

@Robin : The LG thing was unfortunate. But you went with your results there and who could have guessed Mafia crushes him the same night you did. But in the end it was your commute on TAC N4 which turned the tides.
They really role crushed him that same night? :hihihi:

Sorry @Lord Genome.

I'm happy to have won, but I'm not sure that it seems fair that town was able to turn things around so easily after suffering so many losses. I didn't read most of the thread, so I'm not sure what happened, but at a glance it seems like that shouldn't have happened. I'm interested to see what everyone else has to say about that.

@Go D. Usopp ™ I seem to remember you saying several times how useless I was, and that I was never going to do anything in this game. I know I wasn't exactly a star player, but I am relishing in the irony of you saying that and then getting modkilled, while I went on to be crucial to the town's victory. I'm bringing this up because on night 2, I told you not to count me out, and you basically told me it was too late for me to do anything so I should just die. I hope this teaches you to back off people a little bit in the future.

Reborn

It‘s only strong because of how the game went, though.

Funny thing is you could have easily won, despite this by simply activating your lynch dodge last day phase, self voting and voting to end the day, saving Udell in the process. Then you kill Beta and done.

But well, the last days aside you actually nailed the actions. Caused 2 massacres, even.
It's too strong because of multiple reasons. Because Robin basically can protect two town players every night. TWO EVERY NIGHT...

Mafia had only one SK that too we have to earn it. So it's not necessary that this role would become the target.

Gambit could gain access to roles but his passive to troll at all times with no resond nerfed his role and outed him as scum D1.

Mango had no vote value. Udell who can make up for this had only two shot usage to increase vote value to two.

So basically, robin can only be dealt with lynch which in itself was difficult

Also, self voting often doesn't get counted by host. I didn't know self vote would be counted.

Anyway leave it.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
We somehow made it. I can't believe this lmao. Hurray!

Mafia team - @Light D Lamperouge @Udell @Reborn @MangoSenpai @Gambit

You guys played really well and almost won the game. Irrespective of how you all feel about your play, I think you all did your best. Great job!

@TheAncientCenturion congratss on the MVP. You were phenomenal!! @Robin end game night actions and votes were spot on! You both clutched the victory for town! Big applause to both of you!

Last but not least, Thank you so much for the game @Flower and @Kvothe Kingkiller

They really role crushed him that same night? :hihihi:

Sorry @Lord Genome.

I'm happy to have won, but I'm not sure that it seems fair that town was able to turn things around so easily after suffering so many losses. I didn't read most of the thread, so I'm not sure what happened, but at a glance it seems like that shouldn't have happened. I'm interested to see what everyone else has to say about that.

@Go D. Usopp ™ I seem to remember you saying several times how useless I was, and that I was never going to do anything in this game. I know I wasn't exactly a star player, but I am relishing in the irony of you saying that and then getting modkilled, while I went on to be crucial to the town's victory. I'm bringing this up because on night 2, I told you not to count me out, and you basically told me it was too late for me to do anything so I should just die. I hope this teaches you to back off people a little bit in the future.
Well, it was a matter of one correct night action which was yours. Ngl I was about to hand Mafia the victory, but your action gave Town the slight chance they had left to win. Then the modkill on UwU happened which was an unfortunate thing and Mafia was pretty much done for.

Status
Not open for further replies.