Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I would certainly like to know what happened to your role crush.
Maybe because of your commuting getting priority over all night actions.

Well I don't mind losing. It's part of the game.

I enjoyed the game. It was well hosted by flower and kvoth. Kudos to them.

It's just that our actions were so apt that we reduced town to state of losing within 3-4 nights and then uwu mod kill and then this commuting ability messed up because all my actions and planning were based on the assumption that no matter what you should not be able to commute every night nor you can have any passive because you already can commute and can role crush.

This is the reason I didn't SK you but marimo because he was role blocker. (Also because I needed your vote on LG) lol

Now I reazlize that my actions failed in past few nights because how wrongly I assumed how your ability can work.

Anyway,

@TheAncientCenturion you were really good this game especially in last few days. You definitely deserve to be MVP.

@Finalbeta well you did read me well and mango. Don't wanna give excuse but I was really busy with work. Also, I deliberately riled you up to keep your vote on me.

Didn't know self vote could be counted lo

@Robin you did fuck Mafia up Big time. We didn't lose to town ( we massacred town brutally lmao).

We lost to you and tac .... seriously.

That was probably a mistake. I don't even give commutes priority over roleblocks, much less role crushes.

There may have been some mistakes along the way, but all in all, it was a fun and successful game. Thank you for hosting it. I look forward to seeing more from you.
Yes. In the next game I will put up a list of how actions are processed in the thread for everyone to see.

I'm still a new host, so I appreciate every input. You can look forward to my next game. Thank you!

Reborn

Summary of that was that you were scum MVP and your team played really well.

Also, a lot of salty townies lmao.
Not a scum MVP if I didn't take team to win.

Also, udell and mango were great help. Except for mango being too excited he is really fun to play with lol.

Also, salty townies 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I sure wanna see that.....

Reborn

Gg
@Reborn @Udell whoever it was who came up with my restriction

Fuck you
I only came up with God sussoop PR

Mango was responsible for remaining PRs. It was his brain behind Chad, Vowel restrictions and your restrictions.

If I would have been in your place then I would have definitely messed up mango because all these PRs are toned down version. His old ideas were so brutal that even we mafia felt some sympathy for the targets.

So take it out on him.... you have free pass loo

Status
Not open for further replies.