Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well same way Oda didn't want Sanji to not interact with Kaido. It's not their opponent. So he will do whatever it takes to seperate them from each other,

Yeah ok. I can't wait to especially laugh at you....
Keep living in denial bruh.

Zoro being out of the running to fight Kaido entirely implies he will fight the next best thing. You'll understand soon enough

:kata:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Probably. But current Luffy > Zoro easily. He's above him in literally all types of haki. Combine that with his DF and Luffy is playing in a different league altogether.
I have been saying this for time. Luffy has always been stronger but ppl kept bringing up Whiskey Peak based on that small clash and when I bring up the clash Luffy and Jinbe had on FI, all I hear is crickets. Basically the same shit with people who has Sanji as an equal to Zoro.

Not really mate, Zoro took on mother load of an attack from 2 Yonkos and he's still going on. Also there is an indication that he is getting worse for wear with time idk if it is because of enma sucking too much haki or what. So he was probably nerfed with that Ashura attack.

We have yet too see how much damage Zoro did to Kaido with Ashura.

No indication how much Luffy is doing serious damage to Kaido. So it is not clear as of yet.
It was a magnificent durability feat but still doesn't prove that Zoro has better durability than Luffy. You're still ignoring the fact that Luffy is better than Zoro in all forms of haki. Nothing here proves that Zoro > Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.