Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I like how Zolo tried to be edgy like usual by shitting on Law because he didn't stick to the plan

but Law shut his ass down quickly, it's my plan and I decide if I stick to it or not

Law>>>>>>Zolo both power lvl wise and character wise, this chapter proves it
U can't be fucking serious.

After Zoro slashed and give Zoro a new scar u still chatting this Law > Zoro shit?

LMAO.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

From Redon:

Yes, Kaidou has taken quite a few blows in this chapter, but he is not affected by them at all (beyond a few gasps). Even Zoro's attack does not affect him that much (although he is going to leave a scar) since after receiving it he is still standing, he turns around, talks to Zoro and then attacks them as usual.

😳😳😳😳😳😳 kaido ????
It is as if nothing has happened.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

She literalt has a reason to hate Zeus. Zeus jumped ships leaving Big Mom. That’s a treachery my friend. Wouldn’t you hate someone when someone betrays your trust?
I am talking about the whole Zeus storyline That treachery was already very bad and cringeworthy from the start and the whole storyline that has followed has kept getting worse.

From Redon:

Yes, Kaidou has taken quite a few blows in this chapter, but he is not affected by them at all (beyond a few gasps). Even Zoro's attack does not affect him that much (although he is going to leave a scar) since after receiving it he is still standing, he turns around, talks to Zoro and then attacks them as usual.
😳😳😳😳😳😳 kaido ????
It is as if nothing has happened.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Dang Kaido what a beast

Yooooo Hype chapter!! Even for the useless Stoney!! Zoro going beyond his limit to save his captain from certain death!! Stoney doing mosquito stings and Saving Zoro! His attack power may be trash but his support Role is invaluable. Still overrated compared to Luffy and Zoro but whatever. Still awesome Job from him. :cheers:
Wdym "overrated"? People like him for a lot of things not only because of his strength. Is that such a hard of concept?

Status
Not open for further replies.