Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Can't spoil the surprise now lol. I have the perfect name/avatar combo. I honestly hope he at least gives me a good one if he wins.

Worst thing to do is to take this too seriously.

I hope @Prince Kronos knows that this is all in good fun at the end of the day. I personally do not mind Sanji vs King (I can admit it would be awesome), but I just don't think it's happening.

We'll see though!
he already revealed what name he would give you but not the avatar

Kaidou attacks Luffy again but Luffy blocks the kanabou with his feet without even touching it.
Law: "They aren't even touching...!!" (He uses the same phrase Oden said when he saw Roger and Whitebeard clashed).

This scene was in the freaking chapter and the provider didn't even care mentioning it :saitahu:
True lol...This is insane hype moment but provider barely mentioned it in the spoilers....

I'm not complaining...They are quenching our spoiler thirst everyweek lol

Zoro haters head cannon
G4 = weakened asura zoro

Hakai itself will destroy luffy g4
But zoro durability is on another level

Oda had to nerf zoro 3 times this arc, poisonous fish, stabbed by killer then hakai
So that he wont 1 shotted kaido, even big meme warn kaido to avoid 1 sword style zoro
Otherwise this arc will end quickly

:cheers:
Stop making shit up, the poison and stab had been healed . It’s been 2 weeks before the raid.

Onigumo helped Kizaru after Kizaru cheated while BM immobilized Marco with one hand unlike AdmiraLs who got ragdolled by Marco
Provide the panel of Kizaru asking Onigumo for help. The fact that you're using the AdmiraLs just proves that you're salty, have no way to provide a panel of Kizaru begging for help like Big mom has done.

So report it.

Status
Not open for further replies.