Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Luffy has 20 more reasons to fight Akainu rather than Sabo tho
Don't discredit Sabo's love for his brother just because he wasn't there.

Okay. Luffy had Ace dying in his arms but that doesn't discredit Sabo who couldn't even fucking be there for him.

Sabo might be in similar pain to Luffy about Ace's death.

I just think Luffy will move on to fight someone else.

Law had 10x more reasons to beat Doffy than Luffy did. Didn't happen
Wiper had 10x more reasons to beat Enel than Luffy did. Didn't happen.
Both could have realistically been written by Oda, Wiper and Law were strong enough for both scenarios to happen without fans going crazy about it.

Yet they didn't do shit to these guys.

And now you actually believe Luffy, who for the first time in 1000+ chapters, has more reasons to beat down a villain than ANYONE ELSE, will just let someone else take care of it? Na man this is UTTERLY delusional.
Did you read what I wrote? Law wasn't capable enough. Wiper wasn't. While we know little about Sabo's limits. You're acting delusional and ignorant.

So Sabo has all the reason to defeat Blackbeard right?
Nah, BB doesn't have the directly superior devil fruit from the hierarchy. You really didn't read all the reasons I gave.

Sabo vs BB incoming make sense
or Sabo,Luffy vs Akainu imu hides from the shadow and won't reveal himself why didn't he just kill Vivi himself instead of letting Cipher Pol do it?
Because he probably had his reasons which will be revealed later? I'm not the author.

Honestly. Yes. They Held their own in a 5vs2 so they will probably hold their own now too. This battle is more about Teamwork than individual strength so they are fine imo. At least for a short time.
Dude this whole fight shouldn’t be more then 10 minutes... they stand zero chance as 2 vs SERIOUS big mom this time she will clown them and teach them what it’s mean to dare stand against a emperor

We'll have the meltdown of the century once Akainu bodies Sabo and gets to his real fight which is PK Luffy or Dragon. These guys are pushing Sabo v Akainu out of desperation and it's hilarious.
:gokulaugh:
Vs Dragon can happen...........luffy 99% will fight imu sama......the entire story of one piece/grandness > akainu killing ace where BB was also responsible..........

KKG is destroying MF if it hits the grounds directly. Those aren’t WB’s strongest attacks.
It was his strongest punch at that very moment.

The punch that split a part of MF > KKG

Akainu eats KKG and continues to fight without any lasting injury. Stop hyping that move because it knocked out Doffy. We all see through that agenda. Don't come close comparing Doffy's endurance to that of Akainu.

:saden:Only people denying Luffy vs Akainu are people who think yonko>admiral because they know Luffy will suprass the yonkos as PK
Sabo vs BB incoming make sense
or Sabo,Luffy vs Akainu imu hides from the shadow and won't reveal himself why didn't he just kill Vivi himself instead of letting Cipher Pol do it?
Akainu is the fleet admiral though, a significant notch above the other admirals.
Fujitora/Greenbull/Kizaru get their shit pushed in by Kaido, and Luffy won't have to grow much if at all to beat Akainu.

Wait, I just realized!!!!

Hawkins prediction about the 1% survival is Zoro as I theorized!!!

Zoro said: After I use Asura his best attack, he will leave it to Law... and ellided to the idea of his body on the brink of death...
At same time, Law said he wouldn't be socked if every bone of Zoro is crushed already!!!

I think that's what Oda is going for very soon with the whole tragedy in act 3 ending, which is the SHs see Zoro on brink of death!!!

And the doctors (all of them, Chopper, Marco, Law) with their skills cannot heal him easily... so leaving it as a dramatic ending.. and depending on Zoro's own will to survive... and naturally he will survive and by end of act 4 maybe even has his 1 vs 1 fight
I like this theory and I am on board with this

Status
Not open for further replies.