Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest feat he can do in the manga is defeat Mihawk, who was stalled by Vista. Zoro has nowhere to go but down. It was his best feat in the manga to stop both Kaido and BM for a second. Can't go up from there
Why do people continue to talk like we've seen everything Mihawk can do. We haven't even seen one name attack or haki from him so people need to stop fooling himself.

Big Mom acknowledge she didn't have no power to defeat Marco. She's been embarrassed by almost every straw hat. Kaido was embarrassed by the Scabbards and now he survived another Oden level attack.

Zoro is about to grow much stronger.

- Oda makes a clear effort to show Zoro using his strongest attack, with clear dialogue saying "I leave it all to you", while also having Luffy say "you all go down and let everyone know, no matter what, I will win this!"

- ZKK meatheads: "But Zoro's coming back up! He specifically said he will cut Kaido TO PIECES. That means he MUST DO IT" "Blocking Hakai and using Asura to permanently scar Kaido IS NOT ENOUGH!"

On no basis but a parallel that they think is happening at this point lmao. Apparently we have to take Zoro's words literally, but Luffy saying he'll win this isn't dialogue we can literally accept either.

I'm done with this conversation. Having fun having a heart attack for the next year until it doesn't actually happen. I'll be enjoying the clear 1v1 that is being set up like every other arc because I've come to expect it LITERALLY every arc.

Like I said, Zoro vs King is everyones best bet at this point. I would start hoping for that before Oda causes this forum to collapse in on itself with ridiculous expectations like Luffy having his thunder stolen in his first Yonko fight.

Remember this comment, all I'm gonna say.

I also dont like nami having zeus
She should have the new one instead, Zeus sucks
New top 25 ranking:

1. Kaido
2. Shanks
3. Big Mom
4. Blackbeard
5. Mihawk
6. Akainu
7. Kizaru
8. Aokiji
9. LUFFY
10. Ryokugyu
11. Fujitora
12. Garp
13. Weevil
14. Beckman
15. Rayleigh
16. Sengoku
17. Shiryu
18. Sabo
19. Zoro
20. Marco
21. Katakuri
22. King
23. Lucky Roo
24. Law
25. Jozu
I feel like after Luffy you start picking names from a hat lol

He ripped open a scar on Hybrid Kaido. He’s going to rest. What more do you want :kaidowhat:
If you’re someone that hates Zoro I can understand. If ur a casual, then I don’t think anything can satisfy you
:rolaugh:
Kaido is on a timer
What Zoro just did isn't going to carry on in the rest of the fight. KAIDO JUST BRUSHED IT OFF. It's basically the stab would Luffy got from Katakuri that didn't affect the rest of the fight...

True but kidd, law and Killer didnt even get attacked by Kaido(from what we have seen). Also they barely used their powers on kaido. It just feel like a disappointment. Only hope is that the anime does a better job showing off this fight.
Law use everything we seen him used so far that can work , i think the shield is even a new move .
Kidd and killer did stuff but it was also show that Kaido would just shrug it off still they have BM so they can show more stuff .
Truth is they could have done 100 moves each but it would have just been Kaido take some damage and moving on since that is what Oda wanted it to be .
The way Oda have Kaido it's not like they can even take that much attacks without getting KO from the looks of this chapter .

Status
Not open for further replies.