Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law won't accept Luffy words, just recently he showed that he doesn't like to be ordered around
and in this chapter he said he won't let people die because of his plan, and fighting Kaido was his plan to begin with

the fight for now will be Luffy and Law vs Kaido, the alliance that started it all, not for long tho since Yamato will join and maybe Kidd too
Yeah, my opinion was Zoro was there primarily because of Big Mom. Then I thought it'd be

Luffy/Law/Kid vs. Kaido
Luffy/Law vs. Kaido

and then finally a 1 on 1.

Seems like Kid will be on BM for the time being, but I expect Law to aid both Luffy and Kid.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
- Oda makes a clear effort to show Zoro using his strongest attack, with clear dialogue saying "I leave it all to you", while also having Luffy say "you all go down and let everyone know, no matter what, I will win this!"

- ZKK meatheads: "But Zoro's coming back up! He specifically said he will cut Kaido TO PIECES. That means he MUST DO IT" "Blocking Hakai and using Asura to permanently scar Kaido IS NOT ENOUGH!"

On no basis but a parallel that they think is happening at this point lmao. Apparently we have to take Zoro's words literally, but Luffy saying he'll win this isn't dialogue we can literally accept either.

I'm done with this conversation. Having fun having a heart attack for the next year until it doesn't actually happen. I'll be enjoying the clear 1v1 that is being set up like every other arc because I've come to expect it LITERALLY every arc.

Like I said, Zoro vs King is everyones best bet at this point. I would start hoping for that before Oda causes this forum to collapse in on itself with ridiculous expectations like Luffy having his thunder stolen in his first Yonko fight.

Remember this comment, all I'm gonna say.
Yeah yeah.

Zoro vs King brainlets.

OHOIHDOSDHDSO Zoro goes down means he is fighting King.

Dude he will get healed up and go back to the roof.

Luffy is not beating Kaido alone.

Not comparable. He shared his fight with 4 other people.

The notion that Zoro does virtually nothing until the literal end after Luffy wins is baffling to me. I'm surprised ZKK supporters would rather Zoro fade into irrelevancy for 20-30 chapters until he just shows up and kills Kaido. Apparently that is better than getting a relevant fight against King, even if weakened or injured.

The set up is dynamic only when you want it to be, that much clear here.

"I'm right and nobody else is!"
Well read what Kaido is playing then come back again please. Where do you dam think is flying Onigashima? Okay, that is a new set up do you understand that?

There is 0 percent probability that flying dragon blaze doesn't come back full circle to behead kaido. Here is my headcanon
1) Kid and killer injure big mom and they loose mid diff
2) Luffy loose against a nerfed kaido extreme diff with g5
3) Zoro after getting healed by marco and having defeated king comes back to get the ultimate 1 vs 1 and behead kaido
4) meanwhile luffy gets healed by marco or law and goes to fight big mom and defeats her 1 vs 1
Arc ends

You were wrong about EVERYONE in Dressrosa. You were wrong about Law, Doflamingo, Vergo, Pica and even fucking Kinemon. Just admit it and stop being a little bitch.
Where im wrong?
You guys get debunked right and left via Law feat, his GK wasn´t a top tier move as you said in the past, he can´t cut people with stronger haki or teleport them. Zoro have feats far better then anything Doffy had, both Luffy and Zoro can neg-low diff Doffy at this point.
Don´t compare fodder who get looking useless against Boundman with guys like Zoro and co.
I said everytime Kinemon wasn´t weak, alone the fact he no sell Doffy kick+cut show it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro is barely stronger than Sanji. The sooner you accept it the better. They are Luffy's King and Queen.
Zoro is league above what Lanji can do.

Lanji will not repeat Zoro's feats until EoS if even so.

You need to be fucking mentally ill to believe Sanji is close to tanking 2 Yonko attacks or scarring Kaido.

Yeah no.

This is what gonna happens.

- We see Sanji using Advanced Color of Armament Haki and he tested it against Alpacaman.

- And then Kaido told the Calamities that they can't beat Sanji in a 1v1 fight.

- And then Queen try to sneak attack Sanji by using Brachio Bomber but Sanji said sike and send Queen flying.

- Sanji then mid diff Jack and saves the Scabbards.

- Sanji then saves Zoro from King.

- Sanji dominates King.

- Sanji eventually beats King.

- Sanji then fight against Kaido.

- But Kaido's attack doesn't work against Sanji.

- Kaido then got couple of scars from Sanji.

- Sanji then fuck Ulti in front of Page One.

- Ulti then joins Sanji's Wano Harem.

#SanjiTooStronk
:finally:
This really made me laugh, nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.