Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is zoro vs King everyone's bet ? Zoro is in no position to be going into a fight right now.
And no zoro won't be back on the roof. When he does go for kaido it will be above the Flower Capital.
Yeah theyre just stuck on Zoro v King when most of them was probably had Sanji face him. Theyre not serious I hope. Makes no sense for Zoro to get into a new fight when he still has to cut Kaido to pieces. Ill take his word over anybody, especially Kidd saying he'll beat Kaido.

You claimed Zoro was Top Tier you bitch. I literally clowned you on it like 3 days ago. Now I'm doing damage control?
Isn´t he or at least very close?
He show feats whoo are far better then anything with Doffy perform.
Damage and give a Yonkou a dangerous wound with even FOUR Scabbards in combination couldn´t do and Sulong Inu>>Doffy.
He block hakai for several seconds and cut Kaido twice, his feat is are speaking for top tier.
Zoro feats>>>>>>>Doffy feats.

I've been telling you guys since 923. Zoro/Sanji vs. King/Queen. That's the most obvious fucking thing in the world.

They are literally the Kaku and Jabra of this arc.
What should I say? did you read the last 80 chapters in Wano? Did you notice that Zoro plot point is connected directly to Kaido and 0 development in term of him fighting a Calamity so far? Did you notice that Oda had plenty of oppurtunity for Zoro to be stop by King or Queen before reaching the roof yet that didnt happen?
Did you notice that Oda made sure that Zoro was with Luffy the most effective against Kaido from the 5 Supernova. Do you know that Zoro has the best tool to actually finish Kaido if he will face him again?
I ll stop here because it just ironic how blinded some fan are. Like I said we talk when this arc is over.

You claimed Zoro was Top Tier you bitch. I literally clowned you on it like 3 days ago. Now I'm doing damage control?
When did I claimed that Zoro was Top Tier you waste of oxygen? Go on, try to prove it you cunt lol.
When did you "clown" me 3 days ago? Sorry dude but all I remember was you getting consistently trashed on by debates. :suresure:
Yes you are.

What should I say? did you read the last 80 chapters in Wano? Did you notice that Zoro plot point is connected directly to Kaido and 0 development in term of him fighting a Calamity so far? Did you notice that Oda had plenty of oppurtunity for Zoro to be stop by King or Queen before reaching the roof yet that didnt happen?
Did you notice that Oda made sure that Zoro was with Luffy the most effective against Kaido from the 5 Supernova. Do you know that Zoro has the best tool to actually finish Kaido if he will face him again?
I ll stop here because it just ironic how blinded some fan are. Like I said we talk when this arc is over.
It's just a coincidence that Kaido's Top 2 guys are always bickering with one another then? And Queen already knows Vinsmoke Judge?

Law won't accept Luffy words, just recently he showed that he doesn't like to be ordered around
and in this chapter he said he won't let people die because of his plan, and fighting Kaido was his plan to begin with

the fight for now will be Luffy and Law vs Kaido, the alliance that started it all, not for long tho since Yamato will join and maybe Kidd too
exactly zoro shall never disobey his daddy but delusional fanboys will be delusional

Status
Not open for further replies.