Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pointless debating this with them rn
its another waiting game
they love to be proven wrong time and time again.
sit back and enjoy kaido getting solo'd in the meantime.

with this coc argument folks are parroting we can also agree zoro's potential confirmed > law not even looking at the feats both displayed in this battle.
captain or not for those wondering.
Are you for real? Law cutting Punk Hazard mountain in half shits on anything Zoro has ever done. He wasn't even aiming at the mountain, but Vergo.

That feat is only replicated by Mihawk, when he casually swings at Luffy and ends up cutting an ice mountain by accident.

Hasnt Zoro unlocked it already though? It fine imo, Rayleigh has CoC, just not to Roger's extent. If Zoro is going to surpass Mihawk, having Rayleigh's trait and affinity to CoC may be what enables him to. Since Mihawk has nothing of the sort and he focuses on the way of the CoA black blade too much imo.
No it clearly says he knows nothing about what Kaido talking about. It’s irrelevant anyway Oda parallel Law to Oden in the screen. Oden unlocked ACOc

zoro still < oden folks
oden pulled that scar solo
didnt need to pull his strongest attack to scar kaido
and would have gone on to do more than that if he wasnt knocked down by a distraction from an outside party and a cheap shot.

folks seriously think what current zoro has shown is enough to put him alongside roger,wb , xebec and shanks?
dont kid yourselves
he isnt there yet.
with certainty he will.

you are talking about someone giving kaido ptsd 20 yrs after his death......
just shows zoro's max rn is comparable to what oden did or slightly better
zoro as a fighter is not above chaden. ofc I will be biased , I like oden more than I like zoro, but zoro surpassing him is inevitable. probably with making enma black . now's not the time.
Where do you hold current zoro against those guys at a similar age?

Are you for real? Law cutting Punk Hazard mountain in half shits on anything Zoro has ever done. He wasn't even aiming at the mountain, but Vergo.

That feat is only replicated by Mihawk, when he casually swings at Luffy and ends up cutting an ice mountain by accident.
nah scarring kaido is more impressive
personally
great thing we got to see both of them in this battle
and we get a good closeup on how much damage zoro could do verse kaido
and what law could do . without saying too much before pics come out
I think the scar is a lot better.
you arent going to convince me otherwise matey.

Common sense is Law Cant... He had the opportunity to do it in the beginning in 1001, but still didnt and couldnt and that's a fact
Dumbass tf are u even talking about? Laws df can cut anything but haki. Now that’s actual fact moron, not ur random assumptions of what he could’ve did. It’s sad u still dnt get how the op op fruit work at this point in the story lol.

nah scarring kaido is more impressive
personally
great thing we got to see both of them in this battle
and we get a good closeup on how much damage zoro could do verse kaido
and what law could do . without saying too much before pics come out
I think the scar is a lot better.
you arent going to convince me otherwise matey.
No it's not more impressive, because Kaido is the only one in One Piece that will let Zoro take those shots. He will never land that shit on anyone with the decency to bother dodging.

Thats actually cap. Law had to use a mountain range devil fruit slash to defeat one man because that mans haki was strong. Stronger the opponents haki the more effort and stamina he has to put into his fruits attacks. Further more law not being to replicate this same feat on kaido means that kaido>any mountian. So zoros feat would still be above laws

This one should be said to you lmao. Remind me who's the one saved Law's ass and made his plan a success, you can, can't you?

Pathetic.
U realize the plan wasn’t a success specifically because Zoro couldn’t hold Prometheus. An law saves Zoro ass literally this chapter from a Yonko? It’s the reason Meme not dead. Tf Zoro do, make Kaido bleed lls...

Last edited by a moderator:
No it doesn’t Zoro hasn’t unlocked it yet. An the last guy Oda depicted making Laws statements unlocked the same Haki. Clearly foreshadowing....
Post automatically merged:

Zoro responsible for Law not killing a Yonko. U guys should slow down lls, focus on Zkk
:milaugh:
I was never on zkk
so um
check your facts .
literally kaido hinting that he does. it is what it is .
am sure we will see zoro enough times to spell it out for you
while law's job continues to watch other conqueror's clash and give commentary:steef:

Thats actually cap. Law had to use a mountain range devil fruit slash to defeat one man because that mans haki was strong. Stronger the opponents haki the more effort and stamina he has to put into his fruits attacks. Further more law not being to replicate this same feat on kaido means that kaido>any mountian. So zoros feat would still be above laws
Of course Kaido > any mountain. Pica's Haki > his golem, and Kaido without Haki is way more durable than Pica is with Haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.