Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You realize Law literally made him bleed with Injection Shot? Gamma Knife will fuck him up way more than Zoro's attack on Kaido.

Like I said, Oda wasted GK which has small AoE on his Zooan form.

Reading Zoro's dialogue to Law for starters.
Zoro's Tatsumaki alone made Kaidou bleeding more than all Luffy, Law, Kid, Killer combined and you still think Law alone give more damage than Zoro?

CCry in Blacktooth Sanji Kyunn:cheers:

An in the end none of that shit amount to a damn thing of note. While law massively handicapped canonical almost off a Yonko fuck tard. My man had to bring up DR lls, Stay mad
yeah those rocks sure did big mom in
thought he sent her down but she's still a problem , might already be making another homie
the other captain kidd with coc will prob finish the job as he should
your mans is a cheerleader.
its ok to cry
I understand how painful this must be

you think am mad?
nah
am having fun baiting you lot and you keep eating it up.
:steef:

which feat is more impressive @Celestial D. Dragon
scarring kaido by zoro
or splitting ph by law
Of course scarring Kaido. The dude is way more durable than a mountain. It takes at bare minimum mountain level AP just to hurt the dude. One Piece is far past that threshold at this point. It'll take nothing less than Large Island to Continental AP to take Kaido out.

Moron u realize the plan wasn’t a success specifically because Zoro couldn’t hold Prometheus. An law saves Zoro ass literally this chapter from a Yonko? It’s the reason Meme not dead. Tf Zoro do, make Kaido bleed lls...
Lmao, you called me "moron" and you couldn't even type "and" correctly. On top of that it seems like you can't even read too.

If you wanna play the blamer kinda roll, it's Law's fault for not just accelerate Big Mom fall with his Room. Or better yet it's his fault for not being able to tank one simple Thunder Bagua while Zoro just saved his life from Hakai last chapter. Better still, Law made Zoro losing his grap on Prometheus. Better more, Luffy failed to hold back Kaido and made the plan failing. Better even Kidd and Killer stood still and not doing anything during all of that happened according to the spoiler. The best is Law couldn't even react fast enough or thought about Room all of the Supernovas under the roof to avoid Hakai. So much for being the strategist.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Stop being so low and putting the blames on someone just because of jealousy.

Status
Not open for further replies.