Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Dunno where oda is going with hawkins though with law (and maybe drake) recently defeating him. Will he even have a role in this arc?

Yeah, he’ll have a role. With news that Oda aims to finish OP in five years (succeeding or not, his intentions are all that matters right now) we’ll see Wano transformed between the Rox Gen. and the Supernova duking it out. I even see that bitch Apoo rising to the challenge. We already have Urouge/Capone in the past “resisting” the Rox Gen as well.
Post automatically merged:

Don’t even get my man @Owl Ki started on Capone lol

There are two topics that will cause Owl to neg diff all opponents in his path:
1. WCI Capone
2. Brexit

Lel
Lmao, is he a fan?

I myself am excited for the prospect of another term for BoJo

Nah, a bit before Wano I was talking to Den Den and he made me realize how trash the guy is. His biggest trait is being this scheming mafioso but he doesn’t really have a long term plan aside from breaking Caramel’s picture — which is more of a goal than anything else. Caesar, the Straw Hats, Jinbe and Germa all fell into his lap and he still failed. Being a father and all isn’t bad per say, but it doesn’t cover up the fact he’s borderline brain dead.
breaking carmels picture was the long term plan. I guess he joined the big mom pirates so they wont destroy him and his crew. And then he tried researching ways to assassinate big mom. Dont exactly see how big mom being OP is making bege look bad though.

The family stuff is just adding to me enjoying him.

Yeah, he’ll have a role. With news that Oda aims to finish OP in five years (succeeding or not, his intentions are all that matters right now) we’ll see Wano transformed between the Rox Gen. and the Supernova duking it out. I even see that bitch Apoo rising to the challenge. We already have Urouge/Capone in the past “resisting” the Rox Gen as well.
So there is still hope for the guy.

I still wanna see apoo vs brook, even if it doesnt make any sense PL wise...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
breaking carmels picture was the long term plan. I guess he joined the big mom pirates so they wont destroy him and his crew. And then he tried researching ways to assassinate big mom. Dont exactly see how big mom being OP is making bege look bad though.

The family stuff is just adding to me enjoying him.
A plan requires methods to realistically carry it out, steps and preparation. I want to overthrow Bogard, that’s my goal. But without any path to get there it’s a pipe dream.

Get rid of Caesar, Jinbe and the SH’s and what’s Capone’s plan? Somehow break the picture at the tea party despite not having a distraction? Not getting raped by Katakuri while there isn’t Luffy/Jinbei/Mirror clones running around? Using pitiful East Blue AP to take Linlin out? Capone’s as much of a tactician as Sanji is a swordsman.

A plan requires methods to realistically carry it out, steps and preparation. I want to overthrow Bogard, that’s my goal. But without any path to get there it’s a pipe dream.

Get rid of Caesar, Jinbe and the SH’s and what’s Capone’s plan? Somehow break the picture at the tea party despite not having a distraction? Not getting raped by Katakuri while there isn’t Luffy/Jinbei/Mirror clones running around? Using pitiful East Blue AP to take Linlin out? Capone’s as much of a tactician as Sanji is a swordsman.
My best guess would be capone not trying to carry out the plan. He was reliant on the KX launcher anyway, so dunno how he would have tried without CC in the first place.

His crew would have been demolished pretty hard.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
My best guess would be capone not trying to carry out the plan. He was reliant on the KX launcher anyway, so dunno how he would have tried without CC in the first place.

His crew would have been demolished pretty hard.
He seemed set on it before all of that, so far that he shot Pekoms to make sure the Germa wedding was going on. Capone might be smart for the West Blue but I’m more and more convinced it’s the dumbest sea.

How is this headcanon? You Zoro fanboys use headcanon to argue, but not me.
lazy generalization.

But what you were saying directly contradicts the manga as hawkins himself calls it a good card, mentions how he uses it because he is up against 2 supernovae, and zoro didnt really struggle other than commenting on the straw monster being powerful (and shortly after overpowering it)

So yeah, i will treat claims such as that as headcanon/fanfiction and therefore dismiss it

I want to overthrow Bogard
GL HF with that btw

lazy generalization.

But what you were saying directly contradicts the manga as hawkins himself calls it a good card, mentions how he uses it because he is up against 2 supernovae, and zoro didnt really struggle other than commenting on the straw monster being powerful (and shortly after overpowering it)

So yeah, i will treat claims such as that as headcanon/fanfiction and therefore dismiss it
I never said it's not a good card. I just said he has much more powerful cards in his deck. Also, how can you say Zoro wasn't sturggling? read the fight again, He clearly struggled a lot.

Where tha fuck is this Hawkins Wank coming from? I didn’t even know this bitch had fans...at all lol
This ''bitch'' nailed Zoro to oblivion.

I never said it's not a good card. I just said he has much more powerful cards in his deck. Also, how can you say Zoro wasn't sturggling? read the fight again, He clearly struggled a lot.
That was a casual ability from him.
You called it casual, and that contradicts what hawkins himself states.

And him having "much more powerful cards", or
He has way better cards than that
is simply headcanon that has no manga evidence supporting it as of now. I will happily concede this point if he does show cards that are more powerful though.

You called it casual, and that contradicts what hawkins himself states.

And him having "much more powerful cards", or
I called it casual, because it is a casual ability. That doesn't mean it's not strong.
is simply headcanon that has no manga evidence supporting it as of now. I will happily concede this point if he does show cards that are more powerful though.
It's not headcanon. Hawkins even said that he has a card that can boost someone beyond their limits. He has a whole deck of tarot cards. Of course he has way stronger abilities.

I thought you like Kid? his crew is inspired by death metal.

Hawkins is straight lol....that’s as far as it goes for me. I’m not understanding this “Hawkins top 3” shit at all lmfao
Here is the official supernova list.

Supernova ranking:

1.Luffy
2.Kid
3.HAWKINS ( has the potential to be 2nd or even 1st when being serious )
4.Law
5.Zoro
6.Drake
7.Urouge
8.Apoo
9.Killer
10.Bege
11.Bonney

Don't forget that Hawkins usually fights while mounted. His deer is awesome, but when he gets off his deer, well then hell will begin.