Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is, his relevancy doesn't just disappear the rest of the conflict. The fight with Kaido above clearly is just preliminary. It's like how Lucci and Luffy started to fight before anyone else finished their fights in Enies Lobby. It's like how Luffy vs Crocodile round 1 happens way before too. It's like how Law and Luffy fight Doflamingo before all the other matchups as well.

Zoro always gets the second to last big moment/event/matchup/attack in every single arc.

The fight with Kaido above was essentially a means to an end: to get Luffy to have his opponent by himself. Hes literally saying it this chapter and telling them to leave.
And I agree; however, Zoro is no longer in any condition to fight. Unless he gets miraculously healed he isn’t in any position to fight any powerful enemies.

I was all for Zoro vs King until the last two chapters. Zoro has done his job. And he’s broken his body. He needs to rest for a few hours.

In his current state Zoro is too weak to fight King/Queen/Jack/tobi roppos. And if Zoro is just going to fight a weakling I’d rather him not fight at all and just rest so that when the arc climax happens he can be relevant again.

Holy Rent Free Batman, your entire history is about Sanji lmaoo. There's like a million others to think about.
Well yeah, this chapter confirms

I still dont understand how strong vergo is... his power cant be explained by humans, he probably is multiverse level tho, but we will never know. :shocking:
Vergo transcends most people's understanding, I think only Derek can properly explain the nuances of Vergo's power
:steef::steef::steef:

I feel like Zoro beating King would be too much lol

Let the other shine a little
I mean, Oda gave Zoro a 2 chapter fight against Kuma while everyone else was out.

It's not "too much" if he's out for 20 chapters and doesn't fight anymore. You guys are putting way too much stock on him returning to Kaido lol. Oda could have just not forced him off the roof if he wanted him to stay.

And I agree; however, Zoro is no longer in any condition to fight. Unless he gets miraculously healed he isn’t in any position to fight any powerful enemies.

I was all for Zoro vs King until the last two chapters. Zoro has done his job. And he’s broken his body. He needs to rest for a few hours.

In his current state Zoro is too weak to fight King/Queen/Jack/tobi roppos. And if Zoro is just going to fight a weakling I’d rather him not fight at all and just rest so that when the arc climax happens he can be relevant again.
Good thing we have 3 doctors this arc and 1 can teleport them both anywhere he wants lol

I mean, Oda gave Zoro a 2 chapter fight against Kuma while everyone else is out.

It's not "too much" if he's out for 20 chapters and doesn't fight anymore. You guys are putting way too much stock on him returning to Kaido lol. Oda could have just not forced him off the roof if he wanted him to stay.
Did he go down? Do we see a panel of Zoro leaving the Rooftop?
Post automatically merged:

Would suck even more if I would be a Sanji fan 😂
True.

I still say the same. If you have an arm brroken you can still use it but your strikes won't be as strong as if they were thrown by a healthy hand. Just look at the injuries that they take in the fatal blows. They don't even get wounds after that.
Post automatically merged:

Morgan wants to speak with you about that.
And I keep telling you that’s not how it works in shonen manga. In any shonen manga. In Zoros state he was able to release all his power. His AP didn’t drop at all. And you trying to make excuses isn’t going to change that. The only thing that changed is that Zoros body can’t take any more damage

And I keep telling you that’s not how it works in shonen manga. In any shonen manga. In Zoros state he was able to release all his power. His AP didn’t drop at all. And you trying to make excuses isn’t going to change that. The only thing that changed is that Zoros body can’t take any more damage
Once again, someone injured isn't as strong as his healthy counterpart. Or are you going to tell me that Doffy being almost dead after the GK didn't affect him in the fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.