Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, because I doubt it's chopper.

Chopper also needs a matchup, whoever that is (its not Queen)

Marco is literally stalling those 2 calamity fights. Every figure why they aren't using hybrid yet? Because Oda wants to save that for their real matchups.

Tldr: Marco could possibly will heal Zoro for a few chapters if Law can bring him to him. No need to overcomplicate the logic
Marco can’t just heal Zoro. He said that his flames don’t work like that on others. He can treat him and slowly heal him with the flames but he’s not going to perfectly fix Zoro just like that.

When I said Zoro needs time to rest I was including with the aid of a good doctor. Without a doctor Zoro would be out for the rest of the arc.

King and Queen are being held for something but after this I don’t think it’s Zoro.

Retainers fatally wounds him in his most durable form : he screamed hard and falls down for 10 seconds or so
"worororo, ..that was shallow, you lacked the power as Oden"

Oden wounds him : he screams hard and fall down for 10 seconds or so.
Never smiled or anything. Ptsd

Zoro wounds him:
He stands there ...didn't scream , didn't fall
Didn't compare him to Oden...it only did one cut which will leave a scar.
"Worororo... more than enough " he only praises the generation (worstgen) having potential
Went on fighting like none much happened.

Zoro sure did leave a scar but it wasn't impactful like when Samurai or Oden wounded kaido.

Anyway, no more :
"Hyou ken can kill/oneshot kaido" "zoro can 2 shot or end kaido with 2-3 moves especially with ashura"
"Zoro has yonko level AP" "zoro is above luffy , Katakuri." "Zoro is top tier"

Nothing changed much :
Rocks duo
Shanks >~ Teach
Dragon >= Akainu
Luffy ~ Admirals >= Sabo /Benn/Mihawk
Katakuri > kidd >~ Weevil /Yamato
Doffy~Law >= Hancock/Zoro >~ Killer ~ YCs
Urouge ~ WhoWho/Perospero > Snack
Apoo > Capone >= Drake > hawkins/Bonney > flyers/vets

Yamato will showcase her true powers soon... you will understand why she's above YCs except Katakuri.

@sanjikun
Yes, law will follow as Oden followed Roger, especially since he wanna know about D.
Roger is Luffy
Shiki is Kidd
Law will be like Oden
Zoro & Sanji as Rayleigh
Law will overshadowing Zoro if he joins

Marco can’t just heal Zoro. He said that his flames don’t work like that on others. He can treat him and slowly heal him with the flames but he’s not going to perfectly fix Zoro just like that.

When I said Zoro needs time to rest I was including with the aid of a good doctor. Without a doctor Zoro would be out for the rest of the arc.

King and Queen are being held for something but after this I don’t think it’s Zoro.
Chopper + Marco maybe fix him up
Zoro and King will fight either both fresh or both injured doesn't matter

Confused how that is all the same thing lol.

Most of what Zoro did on the roof involved "Covering Luffy's ass" so im not sure where he wasn't actually listening to Luffy.

Hes also literally unconscious. So, by his control or not, Law can take him down below lmao
"I'll leave the rest of these guys to you, watch my back" I didn't know that Kaido was included in "the rest of these guys"

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Unless you want to see a Wano 2.0. BB's wish was to get the Gura but he ended up getting it. I mean, if you want to crush Kaido's dream use the surgery on him and make him immortal so he can't die of old age neither.
But BBs wasnt Luffys direct antagonist so far, BB is a long time goal and BBs wish is to be the pirate king. The Gura Gura no Mi was just one step to that goal.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, maybe he will awaken CoC too, you are right. :cheers:

But BBs wasnt Luffys direct antagonist so far, BB is a long time goal and BBs wish is to be the pirate king. The Gura Gura no Mi was just one step to that goal.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, maybe he will awaken CoC too, you are right. :cheers:
Wasn't Enel's dream to go to the Moon? I might be trippin but he is indeed on the moon. As I said, make Kaido immortal so he doesn't die. Dream smashed easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.