Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem here is choppers already in monster point next we see him he’ll be demobilized or in a fight.
There is already 4 doctors here and Hyori can fix people up too
I wouldn't worry too much
Maybe Hawkins has a card that will restore you to 100% for a big risk or something
All i know is that Zoro will get a 1 v 1 the asspull of how to make it happen can be left for Oda

Far-fetched. Stealing your powers like how actual pirates plunder towns N loot ship cargo feels way more suitable for a Caribbean historical figure than having a DBZ Haki with flashy lightning.

Vegapunk tried to use Kaido's lineage factor to create a second Seiryu, clearly foreshadowing how hyped the unrevealed strongest Zoan is and our cowardly, yet ambitious fat hippo will eat it in one bite.

Triple Awakening :cheers:
That's what I'm saying. Depending too much on his devil fruits and not haki would be the reason for his loss.

There is already 4 doctors here and Hyori can fix people up too
I wouldn't worry too much
Maybe Hawkins has a card that will restore you to 100% for a big risk or something
All i know is that Zoro will get a 1 v 1 the asspull of how to make it happen can be left for Oda
We’ll see, I think Zoros role has been almost completed, all other straw hats have been more or less given a back while Luffy and Zoro fought on the rooftop now Oda will probably put Zoro on the backseat while the other straw hats fight in the dome

Imagine believing Oda won't give his 1 vs 1 to Zoro, out of all characters. And y'all call yourselves Zoro "fans":suresure:
Zoro is the first Straw Hat defeated in this arc, that will stick for sure.
Ryo is Haki, but if you saying AdvCoA is a Barreir thing, what Luffy did is samething thing that WB,Roger and Kaidou used before(CoC imbued attacks)!
Best I can figure is that Luffy and Hyo were discussing steps 2 and 3 of a three step process. Now Luffy is on what turns out to he step 4 of a five step process. If he's hitting with barrier Haki now he's gotta start getting in them guts to really finish it.

But BBs wasnt Luffys direct antagonist so far, BB is a long time goal and BBs wish is to be the pirate king. The Gura Gura no Mi was just one step to that goal.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, maybe he will awaken CoC too, you are right. :cheers:
Killer was tricked out by Orochi

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Two BM lightning attacks + queen bite + Apoo sonic cut + damage sustained from blocking Hakkai + thunder bagua hit Zoro

= Zoro broken bones

Vergo's ankle = broken LEG Sanji

Kaido needs CoC to surpass Vergo AP

@Akai2 I told you this chapter would be about Vergo, remember 101...:steef::steef::steef:

Vergo is the winner of this chapter :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Sanji fans are never forgetting about that leg:suresure:

The reasons to think Zoro isn't getting a 1 vs 1:

- Zoro already did far more than Killer and Kid and more than Law.

- Zoro has a storyline to complete that doesn't involve any calamity.

- Chopper, Law, Hiyori and Marco are not Mansherry.

- Zoro can't defeat a calamity in that shape, unless that calamity is Jack since he is weakened too.

- Chopper fighting Queen with Drake would actually be the perfect way to show Chopper reached the Tobi Roppo level without defeating a Tobi Roppo and leaves Perospero to Brook, the closest to Pedro. And this leave Sanji vs King.

- Sanji vs King has an actual reason to happen and a proper set up

- this is Zoro's arc, Oda has never given 1vs1s in these cases (Sanji in WCI, Nami in AP, Robin in EL)

The reason to think Zoro is getting a 1 vs 1:

- Zoro always does and Sanji is getting one

Luffy looks great. In fact, a little too good with this new CoC boost. It seems CoC is indeed the most dangerous power in the series. Makes me wonder what Shanks could do with CoC in real battle.

On a separate note, seriously guys, nobody in their right mind was expecting Zoro to outshine Luffy. What Zoro did (hiryu kaen, blocking hakai, CoC) is already more than enough. Remember, Zoro just being in the rooftop is already a massive W for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.