Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing we have 3 doctors this arc and 1 can teleport them both anywhere he wants lol
So you want to make chopper lose his relevance? And Marcos healing ability still requires time to heal a body we saw that in his reintroduction. Laws a masterful surgeon, he can bandage and treat wounds but he’s not going to be able to fix Zoros body with a snap.

Zoro is going to have to rest or fight someone weak for the time being then he’ll get back up

Lol if you want to sit here and have this argument for 2 weeks, go right ahead.

Luffy told them to go down, I expect them to go down. Zoro is literally knocked out, he has no reaction to Luffy saying it. Law can just teleport them out
I am not arguing, I was just asking if he did go down. We also had Luffy telling the SH to cover his ass while he is fighting Kaido yet Zoro didn't give a fuck and he went after the fish.

So you want to make chopper lose his relevance? And Marcos healing ability still requires time to heal a body we saw that in his reintroduction. Laws a masterful surgeon, he can bandage and treat wounds but he’s not going to be able to fix Zoros body with a snap.

Zoro is going to have to rest or fight someone weak for the time being then he’ll get back up
No, because I doubt it's chopper.

Chopper also needs a matchup, whoever that is (its not Queen)

Marco is literally stalling those 2 calamity fights. Every figure why they aren't using hybrid yet? Because Oda wants to save that for their real matchups.

Tldr: Marco could possibly will heal Zoro for a few chapters if Law can bring him to him. No need to overcomplicate the logic

Also, do Kaido really have to die? I mean one of his wishes was to die anyway and didnt Oda state Luffy is crushing their wishes and goals and not kill them?
Unless you want to see a Wano 2.0. BB's wish was to get the Gura but he ended up getting it. I mean, if you want to crush Kaido's dream use the surgery on him and make him immortal so he can't die of old age neither.

I mean, Oda gave Zoro a 2 chapter fight against Kuma while everyone else was out.

It's not "too much" if he's out for 20 chapters and doesn't fight anymore. You guys are putting way too much stock on him returning to Kaido lol. Oda could have just not forced him off the roof if he wanted him to stay.
He could come back to fight Kaido

Kaido isnt losing to Luffy alone

I don't get it...Luffy and Kaido weren't touching each other...isn't that just ryo ? We have known ryo could be used to damage internally or to attack without touching something. This chapter all we saw is Ryo being used by Luffy‚ are we positive his attacks were clad by Conquerors haki ? I don't get how is that any different than Ryo and the normal Armament.
Ryo is Haki, but if you saying AdvCoA is a Barreir thing, what Luffy did is samething thing that WB,Roger and Kaidou used before(CoC imbued attacks)!

noT eVeN a ZoRo fanBoY.....lol, your all posts say otherwise.....

if we talk in your "language", Luffy was sidelined in such a way so that others can shine and now that it is over plot restrictions have been lifted for Luffy.....this is the only thing you use whenever Luffy does something good....or Oda shit writer talk etc....this place didn't become "reddit 2.0" and Oda was not shit for you when Zoro was able to injure Kaido/helped other SN to separate BigMom/and cutting promethus continuously even after he partially taking devastating attack "an attack that was supposed to wipe out supernovas".....and Oda was not shit for you when all people who didn't have rubber immunity can tank lightening attacks without any problem...Oda was not shit for you when Zoro who fell down just after Killer stab able to partially block devastating attack.....Oda is not shit for you when Killer who was not even able to pull out scythe from Zoro was able to survive Yonkos and can injure Kaidoo...Law who was underperformed against Doflamingo miraculously able to get high level recognition from Kaido.....
Oda is shit for you only when Luffy is doing that he is supposedly do from the beginning........

yes, gladly take rest from this so called "shitpiece"....we will have less competition from new "crying six" that few people invented to mock few users....

I have zero post wanking zoro you absolute weapon.
I have hardly even been in active in this forum so how in the flying fuck you know I didn't like any of those thinks you listed? Nibbas pressed here and writing bs essays.
:whitepress:
Think before you start talkin bs you melt

I am not arguing, I was just asking if he did go down. We also had Luffy telling the SH to cover his ass while he is fighting Kaido yet Zoro didn't give a fuck and he went after the fish.
Confused how that is all the same thing lol.

Most of what Zoro did on the roof involved "Covering Luffy's ass" so im not sure where he wasn't actually listening to Luffy.

Hes also literally unconscious. So, by his control or not, Law can take him down below lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.