Chapter Discussion Luffy was Knocked out before Zoro. This proves that Zoro's endurance is superior to Luffy's.

Pretty much a confirm of what happened at Thriller bark: Zoro is the blood bank of the SHs and the one who steps in for Luffy shortcomings. Yet in the very chapter where we could start again to argue for Zoro=Luffy (like back in Thriller bark) Luffy made another step ahead (and also FS is a factor). But the durability goes to Zoro, no doubt (that base Luffy waking up fron Ragnarok like nothing happened smelled of asspull from 1 mile away).

Again you aren't reading. I said him taking it momentarily couldn't knock him out....which is fact.
Luffy took a weaker attack and was knocked out
I am reading. You did not:

When Hakai couldn't
You goalposted the argument. See this is why I dislike these conversations because everytime I even try and center the hype with all of you, it always changes "but actually!"

I am reading. You did not:

You goalposted the argument. See this is why I dislike these conversations because everytime I even try and center the hype with all of you, it always changes "but actually!"
This is why I dislike people who only cherry pick points without reading the context. Check the OP. Zoro took on Hakai ans wasn't knocked out.
I've stated in this very thread that he took it momentarily.
You are here being tunnel visioned about on post ... ridiculous

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
β€Ž
It does when one attack is significantly weaker than the other.

Zoro in briefly blocking the entire island busting force, absorbed that force which is why his body got shredded. That force absorbed even momentarily was still an island busting force something Ragnarok doesn't compare
Dude, one attack landed, the other was blocked. The comparison fails at the most basic level, let alone when factoring in everything else (placement, reinforcement, attack potency, lethality etc.)

This is like wearing a bullet proof vest, taking bullets to the gut, breaking a couple ribs but staying conscious and thinking that somehow translates to taking a punch clean to the chin by a boxer and not getting KOd.

The bullet rounds obviously pack way more of a punch than a human fist, yet surviving the former doesn't stop you from getting knocked out from the latter. This is just a stupid comparison all around.

Apples to oranges.

This is why I dislike people who only cherry pick points without reading the context. Check the OP. Zoro took on Hakai ans wasn't knocked out.
I've stated in this very thread that he took it momentarily.
You are here being tunnel visioned about on post ... ridiculous
Lmao, the OP is wrong because it doesn't say he took it temporarily. You ONLY say he did once I CALLED YOU OUT FOR IT. You say it fucking twice actually

So uh, no lmao. Tell me again how I didn't read.