Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cry baby. I bet you would have had orgasms if Zoro was the one clashing Kaidou instead of Luffy. Don't preach asspulls when all Supernovas jumped levels. This is nothing but salt. And Lolhawk is below Kaidou. Someone who was stopped by Vista and someone who couldn't be put down by 5 Supernovas and 9 scabbards.
I wouldn't have any orgasms even if it was Zoro, This is base form vs hybrid 1v1 and he's almost winning...

IMO,Sanji needs to beat King to keep the monster trio dynamic(Luffy>Zoro>Sanji),Zoro's perfomance against the emperors is alreday>> beating a yc1!Sanji needs to beat King imo!That's just my 2 cents!
In future arcs i could see:Zoro unlocking COC and making a black blade,Sanji unlocking future sight or his especial genes(exoskeleton),Jinbe unlocking adv.coa,Yamato showing her full power,Mid trio getting power ups as better tech for franky or awakening for brook and robin,weak trio should improve the same route as mid trio!Ussop being a especial case because i could see him unlocking coa and coc(his lies become reality)!
The Monster trio Dynamic stays as long as Sanji defeats someone stronger than the other strawhats..... Jimbei is fighting Who's Who and Franky is fighting Sasaki so Sanjis place as 3rd will be safe as long as his opponent is stronger than Who's Who and Sasaki. So I dont quite understand what you mean by keeping the Monster trio Dynamic bruh........

Why does Sanji need to beat King?

The Monster trio Dynamic stays as long as Sanji defeats someone stronger than the other strawhats..... Jimbei is fighting Who's Who and Franky is fighting Sasaki so Sanjis place as 3rd will be safe as long as his opponent is stronger than Who's Who and Sasaki. So I dont quite understand what you mean by keeping the Monster trio Dynamic bruh........

Why does Sanji need to beat King?
Eh 50/50 what you're saying is not wrong but not entirely true either. For example back in EL Oda could have easily given sanji a guy with 1500 doriki, the dynamic would have remained but he chose to give him a guy 20 doriki away from zoro. The actual trio dynamic is not just about sanji being the 3rd strongest its actually referring to the "gaps" between these members, if sanji is weaker than zoro by a similar margin that franky is weaker than sanji for example then what are the requirements for the monster title, we can just add franky into the mix then. The actual dynamic is that these 3 are close, as unbelievable as it may seem that is the dynamic not equal but relative. How sanji preforms in comparison to luffy and zoro is what is important not how he compares to the rest of the crew for the monster trio dynamic to stay intact.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I really like that Kid is prioritizing Linlin. He isn't getting caught up by his vendettas and is cooperating with the others. We also get Killer finally taking charge between the two. Killer is both a reliable partner and big brother figure to Kid, akin to Zoro with Luffy. The intentional or otherwise mirroring going on between the two pairs has been one of my favorite things during Onigashima.

Speaking of Luffy, it's still surreal he's battling Kaido as a total equal while not using his gears. It's about time Luffy stopped overly relying on his gears. I think Gear 4 as a form he takes to perform a few attacks while reverting back to base for anything else is a good approach and more stable than utilizing Gear 4 as an extended fighting form.

The extended chase sequence between Nami/Usopp's group and the dino siblings was fun. Usopp gets to show off more of his arsenal, and I think it could've been potent on anyone that wasn't an ancient Zoan.

She's looking fucking stunned as he'll.
Poor girl though. Maybe she'll finally enter this plane of reality.
Ulti went from referring to an Emperor as an idiot to anxiously sweating over an Emperor kicking her little bro’s ass. I suppose it’s Unti’s turn to realize what it’s like to personally go up against an Emperor then.

Last edited:
Ulti went from referring to an Emperor as an idiot to anxiously sweating over an Emperor kicking her lilttle bro’s ass. I suppose it’s Unti’s turn to realize what it’s like to personally go up against an Emperor then.
Ulti just got comfortable with Kaidou. With Big Mom, she's more an unknown and she just saw her brother being punched by her. It's a fast turn to her usual. So yes she will, especially if she attacks out of rage... but this could be a turning point in her character as well. There's several possibilities to go with.

This. People really think Hawkins is weaker than flying 6 just because he isn’t part of the group. Do they not realize that he joined the crew like 2 days ago while Drake has been there for two years? Lol. Hawkins is at least Flying 6 level. Should be around as strong as X Drake.
Pre-TS Hawkins had an even higher bounty than X-Drake

Hawkins 249 million
X-Drake 222 million
Apoo 198 million

I'm curious to know what it's now. Apoo surpassed him. I want to know where X-Drake stands. Maybe VCs will expand on it.

I really like that Kid is prioritizing Linlin. He isn't getting caught up by his vendettas and is cooperating with the others. We also get Killer finally taking charge between the two. Killer is both a reliable partner and big brother figure to Kid, akin to Zoro with Luffy. The intentional or otherwise mirroring going on between the two pairs has been one of my favorite things during Onigashima.
I also like the change in Kid. Because of his previous experience, he was strongly opposed to alliances and now it looks like he is having the most fun from being part of the alliance. Otherwise he would argue with Luffy about fighting Kaido. Looking forward to developments on Kid's part.

Speaking of Luffy, it's still surreal he's battling Kaido as a total equal while not using his gears. It's about time Luffy stopped overly relying on his gears. I think Gear 4 as a form he takes to perform a few attacks while reverting back to base for anything else is a good approach and more stable than utilizing Gear 4 as an extended fighting form.
I told my opinions about Luffy's ability to compete with Kaido. I don't think it is that much surreal:

Luffy's problem was, he was seeing what Kaido would do but neither could he dodge nor block his attacks. Now with the ACoC, he can block the attacks and use the future sight effectively.

luffy should explode because he clearly ate the plot plot no mi too
Zoro even more then, since Luffy basically trains against multiple YCs consecutively without proper rest to reach this level. While Zoro has no such thing.

Luffy also was constantly nerfed by plot, exhausted in G3 to crush Noah while he has G4 all along, exhausted vs Cracker even when he had enough stamina to battle against Enraged Army after and even Katakuri after, not having Advanced CoC even when Rayleigh literally witnessed Roger vs WB many times in the past, yeah Oda just lifted the plot restriction from Luffy finally.

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro even more then, since Luffy basically trains against multiple YCs consecutively without proper rest to reach this level. While Zoro has no such thing.

Luffy also was constantly nerfed by plot, exhausted in G3 to crush Noah while he has G4 all along, exhausted vs Cracker even when he had enough stamina to battle against Enraged Army after and even Katakuri after, not having Advanced CoC even when Rayleigh literally witnessed Roger vs WB many times in the past, yeah Oda just lifted the plot restriction from Luffy finally.
all the things you said just show how he has the plot plot no mi even more

Status
Not open for further replies.