[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Finalbeta why is your vote still on flower?
Her playstyle notably reminds me of a specific game in which she flipped scum, it's so damn similar I'm experiencing nightmares.

Mechanically typing, I'm puzzled by Usopp picking Rej for night target and implicating that he might have come up with a positive action; why Rej, why not specifying what drove him to such choice at least which remains so unexplainable by logic, so secretive when no need to reveal the exact action in details even. She's connected to Usopp. She voted for the same player Mango did, mister double Cop. Flower = mistress double Tracker, so it's a matter of intrinsic intricacies to play with words.

These three don't convince me enough right now.

Midnight and Tris feel like scapegoats for scums to me. Players easy to push without burning the hands in doing so if flipping Town. They gameplay hasn't proven so appalling at all.

Her playstyle notably reminds me of a specific game in which she flipped scum, it's so damn similar I'm experiencing nightmares.

Mechanically typing, I'm puzzled by Usopp picking Rej for night target and implicating that he might have come up with a positive action; why Rej, why not specifying what drove him to such choice at least which remains so unexplainable by logic, so secretive when no need to reveal the exact action in details even. She's connected to Usopp. She voted for the same player Mango did, mister double Cop. Flower = mistress double Tracker, so it's a matter of intrinsic intricacies to play with words.

Midnight and Tris feel like scapegoats for scums to me. Players easy to push without burning the hands in doing so if flipping Town. They gameplay hasn't proven so appalling at all.
I‘m mechanically confirmed. Give it up, you can‘t read me.

do you think dream is town?

fuck, the dp is ending in 2 hours and i'm getting the same feeling as yesterday, it's like 24 hours were not enough and town didn't really discuss like we were supposed too

This one I agree the most. I have a conclusion that Mid just don't know how to play it properly. I guess the host should do something abt this and coach the kid at the end of the game. Tris on the other hand posted qualities today and it makes her better.

I also like how Queen does his posts.

Flower, she could still be scum but like I said, lynching her to see her flip does not give added value to Ussop and furthermore, it wouldn't give clarity against you and the lot who suspected her. So it's not an info lynch. Unless u could sell.me that.

It's weird Mango subbed out, he probably doesn't like being town LOLOLOLOL. The Mangotown I know is chill but the Mangoscum is full of energy. I believe he's the former.

Knight is prolly trying to grasp the whole concept and much that I dislike to give him a newbie card, he deserves it. Worth investigating on him tbh. Or else, a paranoid vig will do his shot.

I'm confused now what to say abt Flower, Ussop, and Rej cluster. If Flower is telling the truth, then it's a good thing that Ussop cleared it. Rej also mentioned about not performing, right? But I wanna believe they are all town but something tells me they are soft buddying and controlling the thread.

For Beta and Juliet, I think he could still be town. I just have a feeling that he might.

So in that manner, my current poe are gramma, dream, flower, ussop, and rej - IN ORDER OF THE SCUMMIEST. If I missed something, they'd done a great job lurking and could be scum. My vote was on flower so.

UNVOTE
Lemme see waht the others will say.

fuck, the dp is ending in 2 hours and i'm getting the same feeling as yesterday, it's like 24 hours were not enough and town didn't really discuss like we were supposed too
Due to some specific circumstances i will be extending the DP by 2 more hours. Sorry for the trouble y'all but i won't be around for the usual end of day.
I glad to see both of yall taking 2 at the same time it a good feeling

Emil

Certified Memelord
guys im busy as sht tonight and very likely will not be able to be here by EaD

i have not caught up yet and idk whose the wagons rn but imma go ahead and say the reason why i scum read rej is cuz i saw a protective ability being used on him

im limited shots ability watcher and wanted to see if tris was actually scum then her faction might wanna do something to rej since he started the wagonnon her

but isntead rej gets some sort of protective ability on him. idk if this is kill protection or something else but it likely is simply protection vs kills.

and this ties with why i was saying we likely have a vig and not SK. it seems scum have a protection ability and they used it on rej

i even asked earlier if any townie targeted rej and none said they did so idk why would a townie not wanna confirm themselves.

Emil

Certified Memelord
honestly if someone targeted rej claimed they did then sorry i did not see it

but anyway i dont see a reason why would a townie protect rej anyway. he wasnt town read much as far as i remember

Emil

Certified Memelord
i will try to be be here by Eod but honestly no promises

also this ties with how earlier rej claimed he abstained. he probably thought i tracked him or something amd said he abstained when in fact he could simply just be invisible to trackers/watchers

the way i worder my question him earlier was like rej what did u do last nigh? it was a trick question cuz i am not a tracker but i wanted to see what he says and he insta said he abstained

very weird imo

anyway since none claimed they targeted rej, he shoots up my scum list rn

guys im busy as sht tonight and very likely will not be able to be here by EaD

i have not caught up yet and idk whose the wagons rn but imma go ahead and say the reason why i scum read rej is cuz i saw a protective ability being used on him

im limited shots ability watcher and wanted to see if tris was actually scum then her faction might wanna do something to rej since he started the wagonnon her

but isntead rej gets some sort of protective ability on him. idk if this is kill protection or something else but it likely is simply protection vs kills.

and this ties with why i was saying we likely have a vig and not SK. it seems scum have a protection ability and they used it on rej

i even asked earlier if any townie targeted rej and none said they did so idk why would a townie not wanna confirm themselves.
Did you ever even consider that a redirector redirected a protect role to Rej? If the redirector is scum, then that would mean mafia knows who the doctor is because of you outing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.