Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
When you use sanji to defend zoro then YOU are the one that can't back up you're claims. My point was addressing how picky you were with wanting to see a clear panel where Kidd and Killer took the full attack or at least a statement, which I agree with you that's what would convince me too, but when it comes to Zoro context and panel proof is thrown to the bin, we have to now believe the bias interpretations of the zoro fanatics.
That's ironic coming from you considering you brought up zoro when we were talking about kidd and killer.

I mean if only Kaido and Luffy were using adv CoC I’d agree. But after seeing Big Mom use it I’m 90% sure Oda will give it to Kidd.
Not impossible, but the entire focus on that fight would be that Haki while I'm sure we're getting enough of it in Luffy's fight. Waited so long for Kid's DF to show off and it would suck for it to be shafted to further wank Adv CoC.

I want Kid and Killer to stay to what they said at Udon, they're doing shit their own way.

i never said you were ,why do you candyboys ever adress what i actually said? You just change to some random shit that was never stated
I am assuming you were responding to my first sentence in which I state you need to go to sanji to defend zoro in which you reply that's why you have to bring up/defend kidd and killer when speaking about zoro, which I was not defending them nor was I speaking against them.

Not impossible, but the entire focus on that fight would be that Haki while I'm sure we're getting enough of it in Luffy's fight. Waited so long for Kid's DF to show off and it would suck for it to be shafted to further wank Adv CoC.

I want Kid and Killer to stay to what they said at Udon, they're doing shit their own way.
simple df prowess wont be enough to overcome a top tier.
he will need more than that

It said blocked for that long
Blocked.
Then Law said he took the attack.
They aren't mutually exclusive
Both can happen.
They have to be reconciled or they are contradictory, so the obvious explanation is that Law was referring to that second that he took the attack not suggesting he took the full thing. He block it for a moment to give the others time which then Law used that time to shambles everyone out of the way.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
They have to be reconciled or they are contradictory, so the obvious explanation is that Law was referring to that second that he took the attack not suggesting he took the full thing. He block it for a moment to give the others time which then Law used that time to shambles everyone out of the way.
There is 0 indication law moved anyone other than himself.
You're doing exactly what you cried to him about.
Every time law moves someone there's a sfx and a mark.
No where to be seen
Kidd and killer are shown jumping away them selves
Kidd thanks zoro says nothing to law
Zoro says nothing to law
No one says anything to law.
Law didn't move shit.

I personally don’t believe that his df is going to be shafted even if he unlocks adv CoC. Also, why would Oda reveal that Kidd has CoC earlier in the arc if we aren’t going to see him do anything with it on screen? If Luffy and Kaido both are clashing their conquerers spirit in their fight, I would expect Kidd and Big Mom who are also conquerers to be doing the same in their fight.

I agree with you on wanting to see Kidd show off his devil fruit though for sure. I hope his df awakening allows him become an electromagnetic man.

Last edited:
There is 0 indication law moved anyone other than himself.
You're doing exactly what you cried to him about.
Every time law moves someone there's a sfx and a mark.
No where to be seen
Kidd and killer are shown jumping away them selves
Kidd thanks zoro says nothing to law
Zoro says nothing to law
No one says anything to law.
Law didn't move shit.
Law literally is doing the shambles hand sign did you miss that panel? then they all conveniently appear around him, its very self explanatory.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Law literally is doing the shambles hand sign did you miss that panel? then they all conveniently appear around him, its very self explanatory.
No law moved himself. That's it.
They all go to zoro apart from luffy.
This is how stupid your notion is.
If law moved all of them. That means kidd and law stood next to zoro in silence until luffy reached kaido and then started talking to him.
Like I said there is 0 indication on panel
Inference from any characters that law moved anyone but himself.

No law moved himself. That's it.
They all go to zoro apart from luffy.
This is how stupid your notion is.
If law moved all of them. That means kidd and law stood next to zoro in silence until luffy reached kaido and then started talking to him.
Like I said there is 0 indication on panel
Inference from any characters that law moved anyone but himself.
It all happened in an instant, Luffy has future sight so he was able to avoid it the others obviously didn't, Zoro bought them time and Law took the opportunity granted to him by Zoro to shambles everyone out of the radius of Hakai then we see the attack continue on off into the distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.