Gambit

Grammaton
Midnight Delight
TheKnightOfTheSea
Rej

Queen

assuming dream was town, this means we currently have 4~5 town, 3~4 scum, 1 SK

if we lynch scum today we would be 4~5 town, 2~3 scum, and 1 Sk

but then we would be under their mercy this night. highly doubt SK kills scum since scum is already outed, so instead she will kill town, and scum will kill more town

we will be at 2~3 town, 2~3 scum, and 1 SK

think its game over at this point lol. i think town loses eitherway, but our best bet is to lynch SK today then lynch rej tomorow and make sure we vig scum tonight, althought gambit is 100% gna be roleblocked lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
scratch that, mid cannot be town honestly

mid rej with one of gram/knight is the scum team, or maybe even both of them

@Queen my problem with knight's claim is why would he help us confirm town? why would he tell us who gambit is?

like im WIFOM-ing a bit here but wudnt it be better for scum to just reveal who u r without confirming town and helping us with PoE?

also if scum knows gambit is town vig from n1, why do they not roleblock or kill him?

these r the reasons that are giving me doubt here regarding knight's claim. hes literally throwing as scum if he confirms town for us u know.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Btw I dont read posts from Sussop since he takes 50% of all words written in this thread and reading a Sussop post gives me the feeling that I am playing a game only with him and noone else.

I have a guilty on Sussop and Tris. I wont play this phase since noone listens to me. Anyway do whatever you want guys.

vote lynch Rej @Fujishiro
N1-Beta
N2-myself
current living players

Finalbeta
Go D. Usopp ™
Tris
Gambit

Grammaton
Midnight Delight
TheKnightOfTheSea
Rej

Queen

assuming dream was town, this means we currently have 4~5 town, 3~4 scum, 1 SK

if we lynch scum today we would be 4~5 town, 2~3 scum, and 1 Sk

but then we would be under their mercy this night. highly doubt SK kills scum since scum is already outed, so instead she will kill town, and scum will kill more town

we will be at 2~3 town, 2~3 scum, and 1 SK

think its game over at this point lol. i think town loses eitherway, but our best bet is to lynch SK today then lynch rej tomorow and make sure we vig scum tonight, althought gambit is 100% gna be roleblocked lol
I'm speechless.
:choppawhat::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

scratch that, mid cannot be town honestly

mid rej with one of gram/knight is the scum team, or maybe even both of them

@Queen my problem with knight's claim is why would he help us confirm town? why would he tell us who gambit is?

like im WIFOM-ing a bit here but wudnt it be better for scum to just reveal who u r without confirming town and helping us with PoE?

also if scum knows gambit is town vig from n1, why do they not roleblock or kill him?

these r the reasons that are giving me doubt here regarding knight's claim. hes literally throwing as scum if he confirms town for us u know.
he said he knew who gambit character was, not that he was the vigi
and he already was pretty much a confirmed townie, mango got a inno result on him
check the setup: more than half of the townies already have investigate abilities
why would we have a town flavor cop (which is a stronger role than regular cop) in the game?
why would have the town flavor cop investigated me?
my theory is: knight is a scum flavor cop who already knows who the sk is and wants him to stay alive: if i get mislynched and both the sk and mafia kill town tonight, mafia only has to lynch the sk in order to win

Emil

Certified Memelord
he said he knew who gambit character was, not that he was the vigi
and he already was pretty much a confirmed townie, mango got a inno result on him
check the setup: more than half of the townies already have investigate abilities
why would we have a town flavor cop (which is a stronger role than regular cop) in the game?
why would have the town flavor cop investigated me?
my theory is: knight is a scum flavor cop who already knows who the sk is and wants him to stay alive: if i get mislynched and both the sk and mafia kill town tonight, mafia only has to lynch the sk in order to win
mango got inno result on gambit on the same night that knight checked gambit tho. so they checked him same knight.
so u think scum have a flavor cop and not role cop? he seemed kinda genuine tbh, he said he only gets the character name.
flavor cop doesnt tell the alignment, but i guess u could infer it in this game so yea it makes sense i guess. its slightly a stronger rolecop. its probably limited shots but im not here to fish more from him
anyway i do genuinly belive gambit is town rn and i think it would be stupid for scum to help us confirm gambit as picolo lol
also where the fk is goku? if gambit is the vig then what is goku? and then who r u? vegeta?
beta must be goku then, and the janitored player maybe vegeta

i honestly think u r scum as sht queen. u have been raising my spider senses since yesterday. i liked ur day 1 but i knew something was off about u day 2.

its possible tho that scum knows who the sk is, which is likely gram if not u tbh.

rn its a matter of priority for me regarding who i lynch. you, rej or gram

Status
Not open for further replies.