[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
The plan is we lynch Queen

I jail and execute Rej at night

Gambit shots Grammaton

We lynch Midnight tomorrow

Hopefully either my action or Gambit's go through and we won't be delayed extensively

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Thread is so dead and not moving after my scumteam got outed and after I ignored everyone except my scummates. Also I think I could have ignored one of my scum mates just for show.

So me and Gambit is a possible scumteam that has been considered by noone until now.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
The plan is we lynch Queen

I jail and execute Rej at night

Gambit shots Grammaton

We lynch Midnight tomorrow

Hopefully either my action or Gambit's go through and we won't be delayed extensively
Just unignored beta to see what trash he writing and I saw this:

First beta wants to lynch a non mafiosi lmao.

Secondly he suddenly is a ToS jailor out of nowhere.

And thirdly he trusts Gambit to be a vig that will shoot on command by an unconfirmed.

:suresure:

This is the first time I gaze at you happening so concerned Rej, do you feel mad that I found out that Knight:

A) unlikely got messed with during the nights since he claimed today and he is a rather new player
B) has no substantial reason to be lying about Gambit and Queen and he claimed to have found basically a scum flavor on Queen in Cell

And that 3 vigs make hardly any sense. It's presumably me and Gambit to stand as vigs.

Queen and you have to go. Period.

Now we can thoroughly debate on the last 2 *presumably 2* scums

Candidates would at that point remain Grammaton, Midnight, Susopp, Tris.

The former undoubtedly suspicious for his perpetual AFK state.

Midnight claimed Neutral and he looked suspicious during D1 by behaviour.

Susopp is not convincing me in his demeanor but he doesn't look too atrocious either.

Tris, I have a problem with her Doc action to protect me in particular, but 2 Docs are ok in the game given the current disposition.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
In that case the other suspicion would go on Tris, in fact it's true scum hardly ever kills me usually but she claiming she protected me.
Yeah, I protected you from every action targeting you. Like if someone tried to roleblock you that night, the roleblock would have failed. The protection isn't just from kills.

Vote lynch Queen @Fujishiro

This level of horsesh**s you guys are pouring into the slab are knock in the head. We settle with Queen and call it off.

I'm just voting her again just to be sure my vote kicked in. Also ending the phase, we're going nowhere with your tinfoil hats on.

Vote lynch Queen
(sorry babe)
Vote end phase

So we lynch Queen today.

I will attempt to jail and execute Rej.

Gambit might shoot someone if he wants but it's recommended to be cautious and thrifty given the current factual numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.