[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen and Rej are the presumable first 2 scums I managed to spot.

Rest *presumably 2* is in between the pot Gramma, Mid and Usopp.

These 3 players should full claim and that meant to be overarching with action claims too, at this stage of the game it would be very useful.

Knight = has hardly any reason to fake results exposing him and probably also Gambit if scum, unless night immune and picking a townie as associate read. Very unlikely.

Tris = I just explained.

Gambit = Should constitute the second vig of the game. Alongside me.

Queen and Rej are the presumable first 2 scums I managed to spot.

Rest *presumably 2* is in between the pot Gramma, Mid and Usopp.

These 3 players should full claim and that meant to be overarching with action claims too, at this stage of the game it would be very useful.

Knight = has hardly any reason to fake results exposing him and probably also Gambit if scum, unless night immune and picking a townie as associate read. Very unlikely.

Tris = I just explained.

Gambit = Should constitute the second vig of the game. Alongside me.
Also the presumable presence of an SK given the numbers of kills so far makes a Mafia being immune to kills less likely to feature in the game.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Tris called me "4th vig", but I was the 3rd vig.
This what kind of significance I have to them. Something they just put on the last spot, I will be "dealt with later".

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Go D. Usopp ™ did you already full claim? If no do please. Actions too.

@Grammaton same.

Queen and Rej are probably scums.
We have got to discern who in between you two might be to begin with.

Midnight is a mystery for now. We shall find out.
already full claimed
im abilitiy watcher
n1 - saw protective ability used in rej
n2 - saw kill and roleblock used on flower

i dont know who used the abilities tho

Thats why I cant play serious with this folks. Pls give @Queen MVP and jus end this game.

Also dont send Beta to Champions pls. Better Mango or Queen.
i dont understand u honestly
why are u against lynching SK and reducing night kills to 1?

mind explaining to me pls?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
i dont understand u honestly
why are u against lynching SK and reducing night kills to 1?

mind explaining to me pls?
because I gave up as town, but I got my shit together I will play it until I get lynched or killed

that's why I wanted to flip, also the janitor scares me, if I don't flip then the vig chaos will continue; I wanted to do a combination of a throw and a strategic flip as town, but people insist on getting me nightkilled

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I lied my first post because I was frustrated there were 3 nightkills and a vote on me. So I claimed guilty on Tris and Sussop because Tris is my main suspect and I thought Sussop might vote me because I am onto their scum mate.

Then I didn't care about anything and tried to have fun trolling.

Now I will try to pull through. I even full claimed. I was the third vig claim before Finalbeta.

Emil

Certified Memelord
because I gave up as town, but I got my shit together I will play it until I get lynched or killed

that's why I wanted to flip, also the janitor scares me, if I don't flip then the vig chaos will continue; I wanted to do a combination of a throw and a strategic flip as town, but people insist on getting me nightkilled
i mean how do we know that u have an ability to kill ur voters if u are lynched? or ur a jester

seems like ur too scared of being night killed

also given how there was no janitor night 1. the janitor is probably limited shots here

anyway there is nothing such as strategic throw. if a townie is lynched today game is lost right away. its not strategic throw. its a full on mango level throw

the fact that ur ignoring this is looking worst for u

Emil

Certified Memelord
I lied my first post because I was frustrated there were 3 nightkills and a vote on me. So I claimed guilty on Tris and Sussop because Tris is my main suspect and I thought Sussop might vote me because I am onto their scum mate.

Then I didn't care about anything and tried to have fun trolling.

Now I will try to pull through. I even full claimed. I was the third vig claim before Finalbeta.
we r beyond the point of lynching town for info rn. its either SK or scum and if we lynch scum we have to pray that our protection roles will do something about the 2 kills tonight

instead of crying, maybe try to convince us why we shud vig gambit instead of u

but queen has to be lynched regardless

Emil

Certified Memelord

rej....

if u got janitor killed after we lynch the SK then its 10000% confirmed that u r town and everything u said will be belived. why would mafia kill their members?

so why do u specifically want to get lynched instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.