[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
we r beyond the point of lynching town for info rn. its either SK or scum and if we lynch scum we have to pray that our protection roles will do something about the 2 kills tonight

instead of crying, maybe try to convince us why we shud vig gambit instead of u

but queen has to be lynched regardless
you are not reading my posts on how flawful Gambit is playing this and still people believe he is "the" vig

I am throwing cuz I am playing against walls and now I have to commit even if I wanted to play this easy.

because of things like that I get burned out and won't be able to finish the Hololive setup in time. people can expect another week break if noone let's me be

my read on Tris was a Rej-certified-Sureshot-read. RCSR, they exist and sometimes appear randomly on D1. I am not bullshitting here, some people know this is real and if you ever host me in future you will find it our for yourself.

and about my claim, it is as wonky as Gambits, Betas and Queens claims, but still I uncover the inconsistencies of their claims and again noone listens to me

for you guys there is only one route now and that is me being scum, so how to convince you guys? hint to my flavour?
you are also the reason town lost several games in the past, have you ever asked yourself what is wrong about your stubborn and naive playstyle? if you are town you have the chance to now see the scum team clearly, and you will see nothing wrong with my behaviour

I am even producing more content this DP than you or anyone else will ever pull through in a whole cycle, and I simply produced content to have myself scumread by everyone except Grammaton which indicates that if that is true I am being bussed and I would have thrown against my scumteam with the first post

there are too many flaws with scumreading me since I had 0 wolf tells until maybe my trolling earlier, but it's a two-faced gambit I played there and this shoud always be considered by a townie

I am just pissed like I am two steps ahead than others at this point.

now I have a question to you, after you read my posts about Tris, Betas and Gambits claims. What do you think about the inconsistencies of their claims and how they handle them?

It's not that hard Rej.

Knight has no substantial reason to lie about Gambit and Queen for the reasons I explained about exposing himself and probably a mate and night invincibility.

Three vigs doesn't hold much sense, it's presumably you and not Gambit. Nothing so clamorous in that.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Will ignore Beta further, Knightofthesea is our second cop? I don't trust that slot same as I trust noone here, except myself.
Never trust a second claim or cluster claims.

Like the SK is probably still lurking around, this is most likely not even MyLo. And this accounts for Mafia too probably.

I seriously doubt Knight indicated flavour wrongly because he is immune to night kill hoping to win the game tonight by mislynching Queen lol.

And Rej would be meant to be offed soon, so he would get found out if Rej didn't flip scum too consequently.

Knight is a new player who only recently claimed, the odds he was action tackled are abysmal.

Emil

Certified Memelord
you are not reading my posts on how flawful Gambit is playing this and still people believe he is "the" vig
cool lets say he is not the vig, meaning he is not picolo, meaning gambit and knight are dirty liars. now what?
ppl dont have ur role rej, we dont see from ur PoV cuz we r not vigs. yes u will figure out gambit is a liar cuz maybe ur role is vig role or maybe u r picolo and they r claiming ur character, but WE dont know that, only u do. Gambit not wanting to reveal his vig targets is scummy as heck tho im with u there

I am throwing cuz I am playing against walls and now I have to commit even if I wanted to play this easy.

because of things like that I get burned out and won't be able to finish the Hololive setup in time. people can expect another week break if noone let's me be
ok like u expect me to do something with those excuses?
this is NAI, i understand ppl get busy, but pls dont use it as a means to try and change my reads or views of the game.

my read on Tris was a Rej-certified-Sureshot-read. RCSR, they exist and sometimes appear randomly on D1. I am not bullshitting here, some people know this is real and if you ever host me in future you will find it our for yourself.
i had the same feeling about tris day 1, hence my full push on her that day, who u never did much to help other than voting her. i dont sense any conviction from u and it seems like u dont want tris to just flip town to expose ur nonsense.

and about my claim, it is as wonky as Gambits, Betas and Queens claims, but still I uncover the inconsistencies of their claims and again noone listens to me
its because ur gameplay up to this point lead to u have 0 credit for us to believe. from ur PoV u could be right, but why would we belive u? i literally saw a protective ability being used on u n1. so how do i know u and mid arent scummates? i mean why dont u see stuff from my PoV as well?
i get it if gambit is scum then we can lynch him tomorow after ur flip (if beta rly kills u) but then we still have to yeet the SK today to reduce night kills. this is set in stone and shud not be debatable

for you guys there is only one route now and that is me being scum, so how to convince you guys? hint to my flavour?
you are also the reason town lost several games in the past, have you ever asked yourself what is wrong about your stubborn and naive playstyle? if you are town you have the chance to now see the scum team clearly, and you will see nothing wrong with my behaviour
i see one thing wrong about ur behavior and its ur biggest pitfall here
> you expect us to see things from ur PoV when u dont have ur role, and u never played townie on day 1 and day 2 for us to have faith in u and follow u without seeing ur flip
however at the same time we r not lynching u if u r town, and since u r a lynch candidate, i highly doubt mafia will kill u. so if beta executes u and u flip town we insta lynch gambit and knight. whats so hard about that?
BUT again we need queen gone today befroe we start eating out the mafia members or we will get eradicated next night.

I am even producing more content this DP than you or anyone else will ever pull through in a whole cycle, and I simply produced content to have myself scumread by everyone except Grammaton which indicates that if that is true I am being bussed and I would have thrown against my scumteam with the first post
speaking of gram, he said he has 2 roles. what u make of that?
ur gameplay makes no sense to me so i wont comment on it man

there are too many flaws with scumreading me since I had 0 wolf tells until maybe my trolling earlier, but it's a two-faced gambit I played there and this shoud always be considered by a townie

I am just pissed like I am two steps ahead than others at this point.

now I have a question to you, after you read my posts about Tris, Betas and Gambits claims. What do you think about the inconsistencies of their claims and how they handle them?
ur voting patters day 1 and 2 is a big wolf tell, u not wanting to partake in any actual wagon is a big tell that u know they r town so u avoid them, yet u never bother to get others to stop the lynch. i've seen ur gameplay on garou with how much u defended the midnight lynch and it was so easy to read u as protown there, but over here nahhh

again u think u r ahead of every1 cuz u have tmi on ur own role that we dont. u cant blame us for ur gameplay leading us to not belive u.

> i think if gambit is scum, knight is 100% scum. if queen flips cell tho that kinda clears knight a bit, but he could be mafia role cop
> i think if beta executes u and u flip town them im almost 100% certain scum team is gram knight gambit, maybe beta. i think tris is town tbh. idk why u r scum reading tris now
> do u think midnight is protown indie?

Status
Not open for further replies.