[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game, to bad I ain't get to play.
Feeling one is scum is way more different than proving it. It's a matter of self-conviction that one is.

For example, I knew Queen was scum day one. It's easy scum hunting vs her but I could not dig her to the grave as she defended herself properly. If it was TAC, he would've been lynched.

GG guys.
Grats to mafia.
Fortunately for you, you happened to invest innocent. Sometimes luck is involve. Even more fortunate for you that I didn't start this game. I had some suspicions of knight of the sea DP1 but meh I sub in mid game with no idea as to what was going on. Granted that I was lynched by two townies. Bloody Juilet and tris cough I say town earn this loss.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
lolol, you actually muted them?
I thought you were just memeing hard lmao
:gokulaugh:
Dude playing with them is unenjoyable.

Beta is a stubborn cuck nerd.
Sussop is toxic by nature.
And Gambit is a bully with too high ego.

At some point I had to write AL and tell him thats its triggering ending up with thise 3 in the endgame.

Town needs to grow balls and policylynch beta and Sussop in future.

Good that I am on hiatus again for a while.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Dude playing with them is unenjoyable.

Beta is a stubborn cuck nerd.
Sussop is toxic by nature.
And Gambit is a bully with too high ego.

At some point I had to write AL and tell him thats its triggering ending up with thise 3 in the endgame.

Town needs to grow balls and policylynch beta and Sussop in future.

Good that I am on hiatus again for a while.
i felt ur pain

but sorry man too busy being scum to care

:perocry:

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Go D. Usopp ™ Why did you claim watcher on day 2 when that gave town no info on scum? What were you trying to gain from it as scum?
was trying to deep wolf midnight into town pool and create a mislynch on rej

i wanted to create this tension feeling that someone targeted rej with an ability but not reveal what it is until someone say they targeted him. but ofc none will say they did cuz its all faked

then i would reveal that the ability was a protective ability and all of sudden rej insta shoots up as scum read for everyone

and finally midnight played his role really well by sliding in and saying he used that ability and he even went further and claimed non hostile indie which made him very believable given i confirmed him with my ability

this was all orchestrated and planned by us to frame rej and get midnight free town read. he did rly good there.

so midnight went into town pool and rej became a scum read. it worked out decently well tho i hoped rej wud get lynched day 2 cuz of it tbh.

i did not understand the udell lynch at all lol. i was off that EoD and when i came bk i was surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.