Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vivre card says WB became the WSM before the Great Pirate Age began. So if those cards are considered canon, that means we are looking at prime WB in the flashback.

I could be wrong though:kayneshrug:
The great piraate age started 24 years ago. He still has 6 years and WB didn't look scared up. So he didn't fight Roger yet. We know extreme diff fights make you stronger. His crew was still young.
Post automatically merged:

WB is 44 years old in the flashback even without the VC you know that it was Prime WB.
Prime not peak.

Zoro is close to Pden and will probably surpass him after this arc.
If Oden was a low top tier I could see that even if I had a different opinion. But if Oden was a legit Mid Top Tier I doubt that Zoro.. no even Luffy himself gonna surpass him in this arc. Don't misunderstand me Im sure Zoro gonna surpass Oden but it come out when he gonna surpass him, I don't really think it gonna be in Wano though.

Nothing against Zoro, he is sure a monster but Oden was equally clash with Prime Whitebeard, something which I can't even see with the current Luffy:LOL:

Zoro gonna get his hype for sure in this arc but I don't believe that Zoro surpass a Mid Top tier character this arc.

To be clearly said zoro is nowhere near odens level. I dont think we have seen prime version of oden yet.

Whitebeard is nowhere near his prime but still he took on oden s brute force.

This shows he was easily strong 30 years back. Perhaps he was not a yonko yet the crew looks young as well.

This only makes sense oden was important figure in WB pirates growth towards a yonko level status probably mentored likes of vista , marco and others.

Also i agree with people here this is not Prime whitebeard . Maybe he gets stronger in few more years.
WB was in his prime but not at his peak. He doesn't have the scars yet. He didn't travel everywhere fighting extreme diff fight with Roger and others.

I wonder how WB would've réacted if it was Ryuma instead of Oden
:feelsokeman:
WB would be dead if that was Ryuma.

If Oden was a low top tier I could see that even if I had a different opinion. But if Oden was a legit Mid Top Tier I doubt that Zoro.. no even Luffy himself gonna surpass him in this arc. Don't misunderstand me Im sure Zoro gonna surpass Oden but it come out when he gonna surpass him, I don't really think it gonna be in Wano though.

Nothing against Zoro, he is sure a monster but Oden was equally clash with Prime Whitebeard, something which I can't even see with the current Luffy:LOL:

Zoro gonna get his hype for sure in this arc but I don't believe that Zoro surpass a Mid Top tier character this arc.
:gokulaugh: You spund crazy. One piece does not have 10 islands left bro. The SH are taking huge jump in Wano. Nobody outside of the top 10 in the verse is beating Luffy after Wano. Luffy just trained for 9 days and became low top tier and his extreme diff fighting will push him way pass that. Shanks said soon before Wano for a reason

Zoro will surpass Oden woth the black blade etc....

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro surpassing Oden really depends on the Kaido vs Oden fight
If it was a legit 1vs1 with Kaido trashing Oden until the later scars him then okay he's a low top tier
But
If it was an high diff fight and if Orochi helped Kaido against him..then Oden is a mid top tier
I think he is set to regardless of how strong Oden is since Zoro is just too stronk and on a serious note Oden probably wasn't Fuji level

Zoro surpassing Oden really depends on the Kaido vs Oden fight
If it was a legit 1vs1 with Kaido trashing Oden until the later scars him then okay he's a low top tier
But
If it was an high diff fight and if Orochi helped Kaido against him..then Oden is a mid top tier
Yeah I think the same way. It really depends on Oden vs Kaido. Either we gonna learn if Oden is a low top tier or mid top tier.

I

Inspector_Mu

:gokulaugh: You spund crazy. One piece does not have 10 islands left bro. The SH are taking huge jump in Wano. Nobody outside of the top 10 in the verse is beating Luffy after Wano. Luffy just trained for 9 days and became low top tier and his extreme diff fighting will push him way pass that. Shanks said soon before Wano for a reason

Zoro will surpass Oden woth the black blade etc....
The fact you believe Zoro will go from Struggling vs kamazu to being top tier after wano

Is just insane .
Even luffy didnt have such jump.

The fact you believe Zoro will go from Struggling vs kamazu to being top tier after wano

Is just insane .
Even luffy didnt have such jump.
Hey you believe the L walking Kid is Luffy equal....

Making Enma black Is Zoro surpassing an aspect of Oden but not him completely.

But clearly is my humble idea tbh.

Last edited:
I

Inspector_Mu

Hey you believe the L walking Kid is Luffy equal....

Making Enma black Is Zoro surpassing an aspect of Oden but him completely.

But clearly is my humble idea tbh.
Absurdity over absurdity

No where did Oda state Zoro will surpass Oden this arc.
Not EVEN Luffy went from not being barely Yc to being top tier in one arc!!

Stop the madness.
I'm Not even sure , luffy will clearly surpass Oden this arc. At best Equal.
Yet you BELIEVE Zoro will surpass Oden this arc.

Kidd has been put on luffy level by Oda.
Zoro has been put with Law Hawkins...
Guys who are below Doffy/Cracker currently.

Zoro isnt even gonna surpass 29 y.o Oden this arc.

Why hasnt oden got a black blade ?
Why doesnt Shanks Rayleigh WB Roger have black blade

Shanks who rivaled and matched mohawk doesnt have it
Did Mihawk ever win with his Yoru black blade? Nah
Did he beat Shanks? Even vista? Nah

Call me when black blade is actually something about superior. Coz so far it only upgrade the sword durability.

Shishui was black blade and yet Oda tossed it aside and placed Enma as Zoro PU.

You have no feat/portrayal to place Mihawk above Shanks/Oden/Rayleigh
The "WSS black blade" nonsense doesn't work if your feats sucks.

See you in the coming chapters when Oda makes Mihawk lose to Navy or be rescued by Shanks crew.
When Mihawk doesn't fight Zoro
When Zoro barely even beat King/smoothie who are way below Prime Oden.

Like I said, you read fanfictions, you make up insane expectations and arguments

Just like you did with Orochi (top tier, YC1+) Oden (isnt top tier... bla bla ) BM , Emma ("Enma isn't a PU, zoro wont trade Shishui..)

Enjoy

I wont lose my energy explaining to you how Oda is writing wano.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Absurdity over absurdity

No where did Oda state Zoro will surpass Oden this arc.
Not EVEN Luffy went from not being barely Yc to being top tier in one arc!!

Stop the madness.
I'm Not even sure , luffy will clearly surpass Oden this arc. At best Equal.
Yet you BELIEVE Zoro will surpass Oden this arc.

Kidd has been put on luffy level by Oda.
Zoro has been put with Law Hawkins...
Guys who are below Doffy/Cracker currently.

Zoro isnt even gonna surpass 29 y.o Oden this arc.

Why doesnt Shanks Rayleigh WB Roger have black blade

Shanks who rivaled and matched mohawk doesnt have it
Did Mihawk ever win with his Yoru black blade? Nah
Did he beat Shanks? Even vista? Nah

Call me when black blade is actually something about superior. Coz so far it only upgrade the sword durability.

Shishui was black blade and yet Oda tossed it aside and placed Enma as Zoro PU.

You have no feat/portrayal to place Mihawk above Shanks/Oden/Rayleigh
The "WSS black blade" nonsense doesn't work if your feats sucks.

See you in the coming chapters when Oda makes Mihawk lose to Navy or be rescued by Shanks crew.
When Mihawk doesn't fight Zoro
When Zoro barely even beat King/smoothie who are way below Prime Oden.

Like I said, you read fanfictions, you make up insane expectations and arguments

Just like you did with Orochi (top tier, YC1+) Oden (isnt top tier... bla bla ) BM , Emma ("Enma isn't a PU, zoro wont trade Shishui..)

Enjoy

I wont lose my energy explaining to you how Oda is writing wano.
Youre a fucking liar.
Never said orochi was a top tier
You have said oden is yc2 yc1 low top tier mid top tier top tier
Bm and kaido are scrubs
Never said he wouldnt give shusui up
He tamed enma in seconds and in the same chapter used it with no backslash so according to you hes suddenly jumped tiers
Lmfao youre the same clown spouting shit Like vet level zoro will fight yc3 kyoshiro as the final fight.
No one chats shit as much as you.
No one is as wrong as you.

Oden is a bonafide swordsman able to clash with wb. Why doesnt he have a black blade ?

Youre a fucking liar.
Never said orochi was a top tier
You have said oden is yc2 yc1 low top tier mid top tier top tier
Bm and kaido are scrubs
Never said he wouldnt give shusui up
He tamed enma in seconds and in the same chapter used it with no backslash so according to you hes suddenly jumped tiers
Lmfao youre the same clown spouting shit Like vet level zoro will fight yc3 kyoshiro as the final fight.
No one chats shit as much as you.
No one is as wrong as you.

Oden is a bonafide swordsman able to clash with wb. Why doesnt he have a black blade ?
Lmfao shusui tossed aside.
Odens fucking daughter gave up enma to a stranger to get that back.

Status
Not open for further replies.