Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chapter isn't bad at all, it's a pretty okay and even good chapter. The only problem for me is that going to put a stop to the pace yet again, now Oda has to setup more matchups for these new groups that are being formed, so that takes another few chapters, and there are still fights going on without nothing happening.

Like Who's Who vs Jinbei, even the Franky fight had that small bit with Nami / Usopp / Tama.

To me the bad chapter was last week, i'm just tired of Tama being the perfect solution to everything to be honest.
I can understand your frustrations specially with last chapter and as for this one and the matchups, Oda is playing with way too much characters here in Wano all at while most of them couldn't go to their matchup because Oda needed them to do something else first.
The Scabbards needed their round against Kaido and then the SN and that is what slows the pace of the Arc. If this were our go to Arc where Luffy fights the bad guy and the crew and alliance fights their subordinates Wano would probably be over already but it developed in a multi villain Arc where Oda needed to achieve different objectives with different factions. It's hard following an Arc such as Wano/Onigashima weekly.

Hmm, I wonder if all of these will be teamfights at first:

- Nami/Usopp vs Ulti obviously
- Brook/Robin vs Black Maria
- Denjiro can join Franky vs Sasaki
- Maybe Kin will join Jinbe vs WsW (I don't understand why though)
- Izo and Kawamatsu joined Sanji and Zoro so maybe they pair off and fight Queen and King each.
- Inu is fighting Jack, but maybe Yamato joins him
- Shinobu may join Raizo and take down Fukurokuju
- Leaving Neko/Shishilian to go after Perospero

Seems to work? Also screams of not being permanent things but I'm down with it if it allows Oda to add some more samurai flair to each fight (WsW and Sasaki have swords, so does Jack, Queen and King). This is how it can be until a strawhat wins each.

Chopper just has to get something hopefully. But he's the odd man out here, which is a little scary right now.

Edit: That still leaves Kiku by herself. Maybe Asura comes to help her later against Kanjuro if he recovers

Status
Not open for further replies.