Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His epithet is literally Surgeon of Death. When has this change?

Law literally needed a sterile environment to operate on Luffy, he will not operate on anybody on the fly
Are you for real? It's One Piece dude, Law can operate in outer space if that's needed for the plot. Did you forget how he operated on himself in Dressrosa? xd Flicked a finger and took all the bullets out of his body in a second. "Sterile environment"... SURE xdd

Damn Perospero out here committing mink genocide
Would be great to see Pero getting a another W and the shitty rabbit seeing how her friends get beaten again because of lie:)
Perospero sama kicking some ass soon.
Law helping Kid would be lame af. Give them each a 1v1, there's enough enemies for everyone
In the moment where Killer was left I know Oda giving Kid a 1on1 against a Yonkou like Luffy get with Kaido,I doubt Law joining Kid against Linlin.
I assume that he help Inu who probably get defeated by Jack soon. Law still has to revenge his crew who get tortured by Jack.
:steef::finally:
All hail Perospero sama!!

I

Indigo

So Sanji brings Zoro to Chopper, who is fighting Queen right now, Sanji takes over the fight for Chopper to heal Zoro (and maybe Marco will come help), then Zoro gets healed and fights King the moment King tries to attack Sanji while he is occupied with Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.