• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I wonder if all of these will be teamfights at first:

- Nami/Usopp vs Ulti obviously
- Brook/Robin vs Black Maria
- Denjiro can join Franky vs Sasaki
- Maybe Kin will join Jinbe vs WsW (I don't understand why though)
- Izo and Kawamatsu joined Sanji and Zoro so maybe they pair off and fight Queen and King each.
- Inu is fighting Jack, but maybe Yamato joins him
- Shinobu may join Raizo and take down Fukurokuju
- Leaving Neko/Shishilian to go after Perospero

Seems to work? Also screams of not being permanent things but I'm down with it if it allows Oda to add some more samurai flair to each fight (WsW and Sasaki have swords, so does Jack, Queen and King). This is how it can be until a strawhat wins each.

Chopper just has to get something hopefully. But he's the odd man out here, which is a little scary right now.
This chapter confirms Marco and Chopper are gonna their asses whooped very soon.

- Izo and Kawamatsu joined Sanji and Zoro so maybe they pair off and fight Queen and King each.

Seems to work? Also screams of not being permanent things but I'm down with it if it allows Oda to add some more samurai flair to each fight (WsW and Sasaki have swords, so does Jack, Queen and King). This is how it can be until a strawhat wins each.

Chopper just has to get something hopefully. But he's the odd man out here, which is a little scary right now.
With Neko joining the fight against Perospero, what will Carrot and Wanda do for the rest of Wano?
It would be funny if they stay defeated till the end of the arc :chopoff:

So Killer is the only one who don't get a 2vs1-fight?
he’s not a straw hat or apart of the alliance. If I had to guess he will fight smoothie 1v1.

Only straw hats and alliance members are teaming up.

Unless killer goes to Kidd which would make sense since kidd law and killer vs the pacifista on saboady.

Unless killer fights hybrid Jack Idk tbh.

The 2v1 theory isn’t baseless though considering the matchups like Black Maria ulti sasaki( denjiro).

I think the Scabbards are set up for failure for another character to step in.

Status
Not open for further replies.