Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda wtf is wrong with you?? So we don't get sanji for 2 months and the only thing that he's done is run around onigashima. Why???? The only reason sanji and black maria plotline happened was just so that robin and brook got their fights and a shitty gag. I got my hopes up that sanji would pull of a spy type feat, the same as in alabasta but now he's going to team up with the scabbards to fight queen??? Sanjis becoming the new chopper of the crew.

Mark my word guys, this is how it will go down,

- Sanji is carrying Zoro while being accompanied by Kawamatsu and Izou.
- Queen confronts them, he sees Sanji and tells him about Judge.
- Sanji gets mad, he gives Zoro to Kawamatsu and Izou then attacks Queen.
- Sanji tells Kawamatsu and Izou "You guys continue without me, I'll handle this guy."
- Sanji vs Queen begin.

- Kawamatsu and Izo carry Zoro and continue walking.
- But they get confronted by King.
- Both Kawamatsu and Izou fight King.
- Notice how Kawamatsu and Izou are the only scabbards that attacked King,

- Kawamatsu and Izou nerf King a little bit for Zoro but loses eventually.
- King defeats Izou and Kawamatsu.
- Zoro gets up and confronts King.
- Zoro vs King.

Ok....

So I'm pretty sad Sanji didnt come back with an epic entrance. That pretty much sucks...

I guess that means Sanji will meet Hiyori then. Since I'm 1 trillion percent sure Zoro ends up going back to her. And getting healed by her.

Also now Izou is with Sanji, Sanji vs King is even more near.

Either way the ZoSan is nice...but damn Sanji aint got time for this shit.

Would be great to see Pero getting a another W and the shitty rabbit seeing how her friends get beaten again because of lie:)
Perospero sama kicking some ass soon.

In the moment where Killer was left I know Oda giving Kid a 1on1 against a Yonkou like Luffy get with Kaido,I doubt Law joining Kid against Linlin.
I assume that he help Inu who probably get defeated by Jack soon. Law still has to revenge his crew who get tortured by Jack.

:steef::finally:
All hail Perospero sama!!
If it was Neko fighting Jack I could see Law stepping in to repay Neko but as of now I don't think he will fight Jack. Maybe Smoothie finds a way back up and they fight

Status
Not open for further replies.