Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If law, a doctor, couldn’t find the time to heal zoro In the middle of a war , then how does sanji find the time to make him a fucking meal, sanji haters copping mad hard this chapter :suresure::suresure:

They really think Sanji is going to take Zoro to the Onigashima's kitchen and spend a good half hour to prepare a meal while outside the door there is an entire war happening :suresure:
This is just hilarious, I love this forum :suresure:

Tbh Oda already did something like that making Sanji going to the prostitutes in the middle of an inflitration raid, so who knows. There is always the possibility they are right in the end, that's still One Piece after all :myman:

Kind of funny that if you removed the whole scabbards fight with Kaido or any supernova on the roof save for Luffy, the events happening right now could have happened 20 chapters ago (scabbards assisting strawhats or pursuing personal goals, BM not being on the roof, Zoro and Sanji being potentially together to fight King and Queen as before).

Like its just funny to me that the rooftop stuff ended in the exact way I expected it to before it even started lmao, now everyone is back down below doing originally what I thought they were going to be doing

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
They really think Sanji is going to take Zoro to the Onigashima's kitchen and spend a good half hour to prepare a meal while outside the door there is an entire war happening :suresure:
This is just hilarious, I love this forum :suresure:

Tbh Oda already did something like that making Sanji going to the prostitutes in the middle of an inflitration raid, so who know. There is always the possibility they are right in the end, that's still One Piece after all :myman:
Right? That would only be a possibility if we ever saw sanji baking a cake while the SHs were being chased by an entire army and the 2 strongest guys in the crew were not there to protect them.
Oh wait...

Pot calling kettle useless, Sanji has done nothing and is now carrying Zoro... at least Zoro scarred the BEAST. Zoro was hit by the strongest attack followed by an additional CoC thunder Bagua.... what did Sanji do??? Ill wait
Saves Momo, the most important person of Wano
Hyori about to be grateful and give him the sloppy toppy while Zoro cries and watch it happens

Status
Not open for further replies.