Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Macro is helping him with Queen though. King hasn't come back in from what we seen. King could get involve especially seeing Sanji was the one to saved Momo early. Make sense King would go after guy who could be most problem given his stealth while Macro fight off Queen since he was with him with Chopper from what we seen. Doesn't make sense Zoro go after guy who flies compare to the one on the ground.
King will probably end up against Yamato at this stage like I had predicted.

At least Page One doesn't get up this chapter, but with Nami vs Ulti getting reinforced it's basically guaranteed that he'll be up next and Usopp will man up and face him 1 vs 1.

Also it looks like we are getting Nekomamushi vs Perospero to avenge Pedro's death :kizabat:

Nah, Sanji vs King make sense given why would King care for someone like Zoro over the guy who stop their plans early and can fly? Zoro if he does face YC, it be with maybe Queen given he is grounded and early interactions have Queen want to get payback on his talk.

Plus what you mean? Zoro never knew he had COC, but it's heavily implied he has it, so why not same on Sanji as he could have it too, but never know himself either. Idk what your forcing on and idea your saying Usopp gets it despite he couldn't beat his enemy on his side is getting headcannon, bruh. Be more fair than headcannon on the situation.
Sanji vs Queen makes much more sense, Sanji isnt a swordsman and Queen and Sanji are not Conquerors, and Sanji vs Queen both rely on technology. The whole flying thing is debunk, Kaku could fly but Zoro fought him just fine.

I didnt think Zoro had CoC and now that he does he is in his own league. I dont think Sanji has CoC, there are 0 implications he has it, Sanji and Zoro are built from different cloths. I didnt say that regarding usopp, I said there is a better argument for Usopp to get CoC than Sanji, I dont think Usopp will have CoC either, people with CoC do not abandon their crew among other reasons I dont think either has it or will have it

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
He's a Cook, he ain't a martial artist lmao...

God is my witness that, since yesterday, I tried to have a less toxic approach and be more wholesome.
But these kind of comments are so dumb, so out of touch with any kind of "causality", that it is literally impossible for me to ignore such a moronic nonsense written by people that legit think they are smart or some shit.
I'm gonna let go just this once.

Buddy, you are a freaking moron if you think these things for some UNKNOWN reason to humanity exclude each other.
Seriously. It's actually fucking AMAZING how fucking dumb you have to be to have the "balls" to come to the internet and post something this dumb and ACTUALLY think you're being smart. I don't know if it's "bravery" or just plain "stupidity".
And I legit dont mind getting banned for this one. Seriously. This comment is simply TOO FUCKING RETARDED to be ignored. Before the next time you think it's a good idea to post something, try thinking for 5 minutes if the things you say have the least bit correlation with each other, so you dont sound like a complete moron next time.
"hurr durr a cook can practice a martial art". MY GOD HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS FUCKING DUMB???????? Sometimes I WISH internet had some kind of age block, because I'm SURE you're no older than 12 years old. FFS dude, actually THINK about what you're saying before posting this kind of garbage comment again. Try to do a 5 minute google search about "causality" before coming up with a nonsense that literally has no correlation with anything.

Se y'all after my ban time (or never, if I get perma banned for this) when I will be less toxic again.
Totally worth it.:queenmoji:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Why cant Daifuku cut Sanji ?
Because he is trying to hit Carrot?
Because Sanji has hit the dull part of a huge weapon that isnt a sword?
Because that isnt anything alike the lowest point of a fight where Sanji takes clean hits?
At some point Sanji has to get beaten up before he gets back and wins and he cant have that low point against a swordsman.
There is much more to fights than you are imagining... You arent even scratching the surface, that's why you dont understand them.
Post automatically merged:

You live in your own world, do you? Panel shown and you think with headcannon and not canon, huh?
King Moe, did you miss me once more? :yasu:

Last edited by a moderator:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

God is my witness that, since yesterday, I tried to have a less toxic approach and be more wholesome.
But these kind of comments are so dumb, so out of touch with any kind of "causality", that it is literally impossible for me to ignore such a moronic nonsense written by people that legit think they are smart or some shit.

Buddy, you are a freaking moron if you think these things for some UNKNOWN reason to humanity exclude each other.
Seriously. It's actually fucking AMAZING how fucking dumb you have to be to have the "balls" to come to the internet and post something this dumb and ACTUALLY think you're being smart. I don't know if it's "bravery" or just plain "stupidity".
And I legit dont mind getting banned for this one. Seriously. This comment is simply TOO FUCKING RETARDED to be ignored. Before the next time you think it's a good idea to post something, try thinking for 5 minutes if the things you say have the least bit correlation with each other, so you dont sound like a complete moron next time.
"hurr durr a cook can practice a martial art". MY GOD HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS FUCKING DUMB???????? Sometimes I WISH internet had some kind of age block, because I'm SURE you're no older than 12 years old. FFS dude, actually THINK about what you're saying before posting this kind of garbage comment again. Try to do a 5 minute google search about "causality" before coming up with a nonsense that literally has no correlation with anything.

Se y'all after my ban time (or never, if I get perma banned for this) when I will be less toxic again.
considering they let moe's alt account in here knowing full well it's him, you will be fine

All i had to do to break a spirit is a couple of lines. take the L.

Status
Not open for further replies.