Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop with the number 2 bullshit it's not even a thing post timeskip, you just saw Zoro fight Kaido for god sake. Queen literally has 2 swords what about that? and Zoro only has had interactions with Queen out of all the calamities how about that?. Early on in the raid King got his "meito" grade swords blasted out of his hand by Izou, the guy is clearly not a pure swordsman rather he uses a sword like Big mom does, a secondary weapon no different that to the trident Kata used. Zoro has no connections to King but Sanji does as weak as you may think they are its still stronger than anything Zoro has with King which is zero.
I like how IM the crazy one for believing in shonen standards when it comes to Oda, but an inconsistently drawn "bent" beak is perfectly normal.

Also calm down, drink some milk. You are getting mad and taking this way too personally.

Sanji has more connections to Queen than King, so stop that BS

I like how IM the crazy one for believing in shonen standards when it comes to Oda, but an inconsistently drawn "bent" beak is perfectly normal.

Also calm down, drink some milk. You are getting mad and taking this way too personally.

Sanji has more connections to Queen than King, so stop that BS
Thank you for not truly addressing my points, also using the "calm down bro" is not an argument lol I am calm it's a discussion we are having a back and forth. Not once did I insult you or say anything out of line. So I think you should calm down with that.

"Common sense" dude there is zero dialogue or reaction to King being "hurt" by Sanji, when it was clearly the vice versa and King does nothing to react or care about Sanji afterwards.

This would be like Kaido telling Zoro asura will "leave a scar", except King LITERALLY does not react to anything Sanji did. In fact, Sanji did NOTHING in against his beak, he was the one being attacked and the one in pain after.

Holy shit lmao
whats the point of this when there weren't any panels there regarding his reaction.. what if he did but off panel.. we dunno..
but him feeling the brunt of his own attacks means less when its clearly shown that his beak is bent.

so stop beating around the bush

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
have faith, this is CL Real can't lose :goyea:
i was hoping we would win the league for the 181729438297589427589395748967th time :few:
Post automatically merged:

The SH's getting a named chapter in the reverse order of their disappearance in Sabaody.

Zoro disappeared first so he would be the last to get a chapter named after him based on that theory :owo:
the next ones nami franky and usopp right?

Status
Not open for further replies.